• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Whats your plans concerning the UAMCC Convention

Do you Plan of attending the 09 UAMCC Convention??

• Total voters

Terry Miller

Kory,
Actually the Convention should cost you nothing. If you add the benefits, education, freebies, give aways, time away from the wand, having new friendships, learing how to grow your business, etc. you are making money by attending. As your RT in Fla. If anyone goes and doesn't come away with a better business there is a problem. I have attended too many conventions, RT, etc. to know the ones I attend will be a benefit for our company. I would have to say the UAMCC could put out an offer that if you participate in all the convention proceedings and your business doesn't benefit, you'd get your money back? Our third year of business we spent 25% of our profit on education gatherings as this one. Our business doubled the next year. Hope this helps in your decision and others in attending. Thank you.

Jeff LeCours

Thats going to be an expensive weekend.

This is more than just a weekend

Oh come on you are rich, get off some of those bucks and come to the event on the decade, Kiding. top line educational national speakers like never seen before at a PW convention. Top line place. heck a 4 or 5 star hotel for $119 a night . those rooms usually go for $269 a night

This isnt a one or a one and a half day thing, this is a learning EVENT. I wouldnt miss this for anything, even if I wasnt part of the UAMCC. Teams of speakers showing you how to be a better salesman, speakers showing you how to work your numbers, how to thrive in a down economy, experts explaining how things are done. A FULL trade show.

This isnt going to cost me much more than going to any RT I have been to. Just the admission price of $249 and you get speakers that you have never seen or heard from at a PW event.

Man the learning at that price is cheap. Kory you are all about business. This is a business event

Last edited:

Jeff LeCours

The Poll question should be "Do you plan On......

I voted Yes. How about you???

I'm going JL Pressure Washing, Dave Vicars from A Plus, Christian B from Low Pressure/Pressure Works, Mike Cooke PPC, Dan R said he's going. My Father In Law..he isnt even a PW'er, he going for the business aspect of it all...so Myrtle Beach will be in the house and many others I have talked to in the Carolinas said they are going