• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

question about PW'ers

KDC8686

I have been cleaning ducts on and off for approx 16 years. I am not a pressure washer but a scraper.
I have recently received a few new contracts due to the prior company doing a great job up top on the fans, and the vert duct work, however, fail to clean the horizontal area. I pulled out 15 gallons of grease. and the restaurant has been keeping up with a 4 month sched. cleaning. My question is do i inform the owners of the establishments or do I say nothing. I don't want to cause problems for another company is the PW is the primary income because I am only cleaning again for some extra money and am limiting myself to the amount of work I do.
10 years ago i would have informed the owners of the restaurant because it was my primary income come.
my concern is maybe it is just these two establishment that they half-assed. (hard to believe) I would really hate for them to lose several customers if it is just the two poorly done jobs.
PM or or whatever would be appreciated.

KDC8686

Thats actually what I meant. Do I show them. They already know the company name since they have been cleaning them for a few years.
Anyway, thanks for the reply.

Michael Tessaro

KDC8686, Welcome to the forum. Please fill out your signature line so we know who you are.

To answer your question. Document your work with digital photos. Your quality work will speak for itself. Show the owner the before and after pics.