Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Jeff/ Condo King! Words of Wisdom

Default Re: Jeff/ Condo King! Words of Wisdom

Jeff, thanks, alot of great info there.

Can you just e-mail your list so, I won't have to search. :D :D :D

Jeff,
    Thanks for posting this info here. I also appreciate the information/ wisdom that you passed along to me earlier this season for completing my first complex. It was a great success and I wish to pursue this more.

If anyone is going to the ACR RT this November and has the info presented on this topic from the Myrtle Beach RT, let me know, I will compensate you for copies of the material and pick it up. Also if there is a copy of any material available, I would pay to have it sent to me. Thanks, again.

Regards, Mike

Quote Originally Posted by crfguy168 View Post
    Thanks,
    I see treehouse stuff everywhere. I am going to look into these. I just got in the door with kyser pm here as well. They manage a decent amount of properties as well as shopping centers.
    You are welcome. I saw that Kyser, ya it looked like they do a lot of commercial go for it. Looks like a good sized operation

Quote Originally Posted by A-PLUS View Post
    Jeff, thanks, alot of great info there.

Can you just e-mail your list so, I won't have to search. :D :D :D
    Just because you bought me breakfast doesnt mean you can have my list LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Ashley Phillips View Post
    Jeff,
    If you don't mind do Birmingham, Alabama also. Also go ahead and contact the PM and you can even set up the jobs. Let me know when to start. I will send you a gift card or something. jk

I think it is great the way you are helping people.

Man I found a ton of commercial & apartment property management companies. Do a google of property management companies in birmingham AL. Tons of apartment complexes listed, saw some websites with PM names and properties listed
    Heres a tip - If you see properties listed on a PM website and you want to go for it call the receptionist and ask who the PM of that property is

HERE'S A COUPLE TIPS everyone

go look at - www.allpropertymanagement.com Its a listing of pm companies they have a thing you can scroll and it shows all types of management options. The list isn't always huge for certain areas but it may be helpful.

This site might give you some PM company names, take those names then do a search and see if they have a website and research their site

Another tip - If you find a PM company you want to get the PM's names, try to call them after hours. WHY? Sometimes and I mean only sometimes they will have a recorded message and SOMETIMES on that message they will give extensions & NAMES of the property managers. NAMES are what you want, then you can direct your targeting material to a person directly. I have gotten whole list of names off the company answering machine

I did a yahoo local search for montgomery and came up with about 25-30 results. Thanks for the tips.

Jeff,

Do you have more success soliciting to HOAs or PMs?
    John Doherty
    Garden State Mobile Wash, LLC

Commercial and Residential Pressure Washing Companies Offering Cleaning
    of Roofs and House Washing Services.

The HOAs make the final choice on what company to use, but the PMs can get you in front of multiple HOAs depending on how many properties they manage. I think marketing the PMs is usually more profitable when you get one. If you get one keep them happy and they will put money in your pocket.

I have been advertising in the community news papers. These papers sometimes list the different developments along with the different PM's for each development. So if you go to the rec center or some other gathering place where they give away the papers, you may get lucky.

I have talked to the people running the rec center and got tons of good info. I just walked in and ask who was in charge, tell them what I do and why I would like to talk to them and they end up telling me everything.
    JC Power Wash & Soft Wash LLC
    Jim Chesmore
    609-412-3033
    www.JCSoftWash.com

• Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread Information