Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Jeff/ Condo King! Words of Wisdom

Default Re: Jeff/ Condo King! Words of Wisdom

Quote Originally Posted by crfguy168 View Post
    I did a yahoo local search for montgomery and came up with about 25-30 results. Thanks for the tips.
    Cool, when doing searches change up the wording of your search and sometimes more will pop up

Some of the searches I do - Just add City or town, state, county etc to the below searches

Property management in
    Association management in
    Community management
    Homeowners associations in

Anyway you can think of to do a search usually comes up with something, got to love Google and the others, Yellow book searches come up check them out too

Quote Originally Posted by splashandash View Post
    The HOAs make the final choice on what company to use, but the PMs can get you in front of multiple HOAs depending on how many properties they manage. I think marketing the PMs is usually more profitable when you get one. If you get one keep them happy and they will put money in your pocket.
    I agree!!!!! But going after HOA's also can get your foot in the door and maybe lead to a PM you didnt know about. At 1st I would stay with going after the PM's they are the best way

Quote Originally Posted by JCinNJ View Post
    I have been advertising in the community news papers. These papers sometimes list the different developments along with the different PM's for each development. So if you go to the rec center or some other gathering place where they give away the papers, you may get lucky.

I have talked to the people running the rec center and got tons of good info. I just walked in and ask who was in charge, tell them what I do and why I would like to talk to them and they end up telling me everything.
    This is also a good way to get a lot of single family homes. Newsletters can be real cheap to advertise in some are more expensive, there were a few I was in for years others after a year I gave up just didnt pan out any jobs

Dang i guess when the site got hacked it erased my question . . . any ways . . .Jeff . . .I got a list of about 55 places how offten should i hit them up . .monthly??
    DJ Carroll
    President of [COLOR=Blue]EasyPro[/COLOR] [COLOR=SeaGreen]Property Services[/COLOR], LLC.
    502-525-EASY
    Carrollton, KY 41008
    [URL="http://www.easypropropertyservices.com"]Pressure Washing in Louisville, KY[/URL]
    [FONT=monospace]
    [/FONT]

DJ I would say every two months would be a good time frame. Its not so much as to annoy them but enough to keep your name in front of them.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyPro View Post
    Dang i guess when the site got hacked it erased my question . . . any ways . . .Jeff . . .I got a list of about 55 places how offten should i hit them up . .monthly??
    Pretty much what Greg just posted every two months.

When I do the intro letter I sometimes follow up with something within 2-4 weeks. I will send a brochure or go in with coffee mugs but after that every 2-3 months and don't stop

DJ if you are a talker/salesman you can also try to get a face to face with the PM.

Awesome great info as always Jeff Thanks
    DJ Carroll
    President of [COLOR=Blue]EasyPro[/COLOR] [COLOR=SeaGreen]Property Services[/COLOR], LLC.
    502-525-EASY
    Carrollton, KY 41008
    [URL="http://www.easypropropertyservices.com"]Pressure Washing in Louisville, KY[/URL]
    [FONT=monospace]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by JL Pressure View Post
    Pretty much what Greg just posted every two months.

When I do the intro letter I sometimes follow up with something within 2-4 weeks. I will send a brochure or go in with coffee mugs but after that every 2-3 months and don't stop

DJ if you are a talker/salesman you can also try to get a face to face with the PM.

Jeff, could you give a qiuck run down on what an intruductory letter would entail? How would it differ from an introductory letter to anyone else?

Also, you mentioned earlier about getting permission to fax information, is it like a flyer, or coupon or just a similar draft of the introductory letter?

Thanks for any input.
    Chad Johnson
    East Tennessee Power Washing
    Knoxville, Tn.
    www.easttnpowerwashing.com

Couldnt get it to load so here is the text I use in a letter. I change it up some and you may do a better letter but this will give you some ideas. Dont forget to send at least a biz card in the mailing. they might throw the letter out but at least keep your biz card on file

Good luck

Dear

Please let me introduce myself, I am Jeff LeCours, President of JL Pressure Washing. We would like to work for you and the communities you help oversee. We specialize in working with HOA communities, its what we do every day and we want to offer our services to you. Do you want to keep the properties you oversee CLEAN, BEAUTIFUL & PROTECTED, do you want the BEST for your communities, do you want the MOST FOR YOUR MONEY and do you want a HASSLE FREE vendor/contractor to do the work? Then you want to hire JL Pressure Washing. We have a proven track record, the references of many of your peers, the experience, knowledge, equipment and trained uniformed staff to handle all projects. We take pride in the communities we work in and we want to help all communities stay clean, beautiful & protected.
    We are based out of Myrtle Beach SC but work in all counties of South & North Carolina along with other southeastern states. We do the larger pressure washing projects when we travel outside of the Myrtle Beach area, and because our expertise and efficient methods, we can have competitive pricing on all projects, CONDOMINUIM & TOWNHOME COMPLEXES, large concrete cleaning projects (community sidewalks, parking garages) roof cleaning & gutter cleaning projects. We are the best pressure washing contractor in the Carolinas. Please give us the opportunity to bid on all your upcoming projects. Whether its one property or several properties we would like to take a look at the project and give your property a detailed proposal. We pride ourselves on 3 things QUALITY WORKMANSHIP, GREAT RATES and our ON TIME SERVICE.
    Our workmanship is unsurpassed by any in the industry, our rates are great and our on time service has helped us become the pressure washing contractor of choice for hundreds of communities in South & North Carolina. We offer a very valuable service and we want to offer our services to you. To find out more about us, please visit our website at www.JLpressurewashing.com. If you have any questions or would like us to look at a property please give us a call at any time.

Sincerely,

Thanks Jeff.
    Chad Johnson
    East Tennessee Power Washing
    Knoxville, Tn.
    www.easttnpowerwashing.com

• Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread Information