• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Jeff/ Condo King! Words of Wisdom

Jeff LeCours

I just reread this whole thread, some good info. When you all going to send me my commission checks, this thread started Halloween 2008, I have heard about 30, 60, 90 day, but almost two years to wait for my checks LOL LOL

Anyone looking into going after this kind of work or even other kinds of work other than condos, check this thread out

Who's been getting more and more into condo work in the past couple years

Chris Tucker

I just reread this whole thread, some good info. When you all going to send me my commission checks, this thread started Halloween 2008, I have heard about 30, 60, 90 day, but almost two years to wait for my checks LOL LOL

Anyone looking into going after this kind of work or even other kinds of work other than condos, check this thread out

Who's been getting more and more into condo work in the past couple years
You will always be The Condo King in my mind jeff!