• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

For Immediate Release ~ UAMCC/TWS Ink Deal with Jack in the Box

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Tell Dave Frazier Hello, I hope its higher than I already get?

The companies legal Name is Foodmaker....

A guy named Jeff Nugent owns the company.

In Phx alone its a 350,000 account annually.

I started servicing them in 1998

Lonnie Greenwood

It's great to know that the UAMCC and Tech Wash are looking out for the little guys. We own a debt of gratitude for all the hard work the UAMCC and Tech Wash are doing to help the businesses grow. Thank you everyone for making this a great organization to be associated with.

I am just curious as to the pricing. There is allot of talk that the pricing is going to be low. We did a Jack in the box for 1,100 a few months ago. we did their parking lot, sidewalks , dumpsters and drive Thur. There was 4 bids. We came in second to the lowest. Got the job based on equipment and experiences.

Since TWS is involved in a Target contract mid west, I heard that Dumpsters go for 165 dollars at Target with full reclamation. People was getting 400+ before contract. Is this going to be the case?

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
I am just curious as to the pricing. There is allot of talk that the pricing is going to be low. We did a Jack in the box for 1,100 a few months ago. we did their parking lot, sidewalks , dumpsters and drive Thur. There was 4 bids. We came in second to the lowest. Got the job based on equipment and experiences.

Since TWS is involved in a Target contract mid west, I heard that Dumpsters go for 165 dollars at Target with full reclamation. People was getting 400+ before contract. Is this going to be the case?

I still get 400.00, Jim it was 175 not 165

any info on how contractors will be selected...

Great Job UAMCC in securing this!!!:yes:

just want to expand on my comment...

is the UAMCC going to be negotiating terms and pricing on contracts with potential clients on behalf of contractor members?

or

will it remain solely an advocate for the pressure washing contractor where awareness (of opportunities) and education (sharing of ideas, tips, knowledge) are the focus.

I can understand where some may have concerns that the individual contractors that make up the industry are having aspects of the competitive environment and what 'makes them different/better' taken away by the national organization.

I can also see where there may be issues with regard to TWS contractors being able to service an account without being UAMCC members.

I'm not trying to rain on the parade, as I do think that it is great that the UAMCC is getting these kind of calls from national customers, it truly shows the growth and progress made :yes:

However, as one of the three primary groups of customers of the UAMCC, the pressure washing contractor(s) may feel a little disjointed at the thought of our organization setting/negotiating prices on contracts - I would argue that the UAMCC should empower contractors by continuing to distribute job opportunities, provide education, share knowledge, etc. etc.

Perhaps I am 100% wrong with my observations, but I think there is some discussion needed on the role of the UAMCC in negotiating pricing.

(if this post needs moved, please do so). :redcard:

Carlos Gonzales

is the UAMCC going to be negotiating terms and pricing on contracts with potential clients on behalf of contractor members? NO

or

will it remain solely an advocate for the pressure washing contractor where awareness (of opportunities) and education (sharing of ideas, tips, knowledge) are the focus. YES

I can understand where some may have concerns that the individual contractors that make up the industry are having aspects of the competitive environment and what 'makes them different/better' taken away by the national organization.

I can also see where there may be issues with regard to TWS contractors being able to service an account without being UAMCC members.

I'm not trying to rain on the parade, as I do think that it is great that the UAMCC is getting these kind of calls from national customers, it truly shows the growth and progress made :yes:

However, as one of the three primary groups of customers of the UAMCC, the pressure washing contractor(s) may feel a little disjointed at the thought of our organization setting/negotiating prices on contracts - I would argue that the UAMCC should empower contractors by continuing to distribute job opportunities, provide education, share knowledge, etc. etc. This is our direction Steven.

Perhaps I am 100% wrong with my observations, but I think there is some discussion needed on the role of the UAMCC in negotiating pricing.

Hope this helps Steven. Once we have the conference call I am confident that members will walk away from it feeling confident on how the UAMCC has approached this account.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
You get $400 for Target dumpsters, and Jim says you're the Walmart of pricing, . Sorry Jim could resist

I wouldnt go near a dumpster at a food place, I hate the smell of grease & food. I think its from my teen years as a busboy

I have a feeling Jim and the rest of the world are going to find out I'm actually high compared to UAMCC pricing.

Gene Fivel

I trust that the pricing will be fair to all involved or some may turn the jobs down.But Im sure someone will step up to fulfill the contract......

Jeff LeCours

is the UAMCC going to be negotiating terms and pricing on contracts with potential clients on behalf of contractor members?

or

will it remain solely an advocate for the pressure washing contractor where awareness (of opportunities) and education (sharing of ideas, tips, knowledge) are the focus.

However, as one of the three primary groups of customers of the UAMCC, the pressure washing contractor(s) may feel a little disjointed at the thought of our organization setting/negotiating prices on contracts - I would argue that the UAMCC should empower contractors by continuing to distribute job opportunities, provide education, share knowledge, etc. etc.

Perhaps I am 100% wrong with my observations, but I think there is some discussion needed on the role of the UAMCC in negotiating pricing. Good questions/thoughts Steve, but so you know we are not and cannot negotiate pricing and contracts its not the UAMCC role. JITB was going to use a service company, they are testing one with these 154 stores one we knew and one that will work with us at every possibility/opportunity

Steve no we are not going to be setting prices or contracts, The uamcc isnt a pressure washing company, we are not a service company. National JITB wanted a service company, the UAMCC directed them to a member service company, a company that already uses UAMCC members. The UAMCC isnt a service company and cant be with our non profit statis as I understand it, no setting prices or signing contracts or taking anything away. We took a call and responded to it to better position the chance to get this work. Like you say, we are trying to give job opportunities, along with everything else.

Jeff, Carlos

THanks for the clarification... as I said in a message to Jeff, I am of the same mold as what the UAMCC stands for, therefore will try to constructively ask the questions that are floating about.

With the information you have both provided, it is clear now why TWS was chosen and the reason for them being chosen. It is also clear now that the role of the UAMCC was as 'facilitator' since it was unable to service the account due to organizational status.

Thanks guys. :biggrin: