Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
looking for current bid $$ - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: looking for current bid $$

Default Re: looking for current bid $$

You have to be close to starving at those prices. Get a good hot water set up and go to town. Like Roger said you have the hard part down just wrap and clean it and go make som emoney. you need to make at least 100 dollars a hour on all your jobs.
    Industrial Cleaning Solutions
    www.icshood.com
    703-402-9888

I tried my hand at hoods when i first started ... I had a 350 min and was grossing close to 250 an hour.... Down stream caustic, rinse and shine .... Easy work just messy and at night ...

so yes you are low on your price
    DJ Carroll
    President of [COLOR=Blue]EasyPro[/COLOR] [COLOR=SeaGreen]Property Services[/COLOR], LLC.
    502-525-EASY
    Carrollton, KY 41008
    [URL="http://www.easypropropertyservices.com"]Pressure Washing in Louisville, KY[/URL]
    [FONT=monospace]
    [/FONT]

I use degreaser and wipe all reachable areas by hand then put soaked rags on the the scraper extensions and wipe the rest of the duct down. For the fans I use a light mix of water and lye and it just looks great. I actually made new flyers today and took out any pricing and will just add $150.00 - $200.00 to my normal bid.
    I will be making a bid over the weekend, since that is the only times I do the duct cleaning. It's a nice little greasy spoon with all American food. I'm going to shoot high.
    KITSAP DUCT CLEANING
    Restaurant Grease Exhaust Cleaning

Phil Van Valkenburg 360-350-2002
    20760 Gala Way NE
    Poulsbo WA, 98370

infokitsapductcleaning@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by KDC8686 View Post
    So I'm looking to get input on prices. keep in mind I'm a scraper. I've been using the same prices for way too long I'm sure. I charge approx 120 for a straight 16 to 20' run, fan, shroud, and a 90 or what ever degree one turn is.Then I charge approx 65 for the hood. This usually takes about 5 to 4hrs of work, unless I didn't inspect as well as I should have..
    We still have a lot of scrape only jobs that are right around that price. If you don't have to set up plastic, and you arent paying for the extra materials, your prices on a scrape sound pretty fair and you should turn a profit.

Some good info here

Doug Rucker-Owner/Operator
    Certified NCE Instructor
    We own and operate a School for Pressure Washing, Roof Cleaning, and Soft Washing http://www.pressurecleaningschool.com
    Check out our ONLINE PRESSURE WASHING SCHOOL with over 160 videos https://www.pressurecleaningschool.c...ashing-school/
    Free FREE Events www.uamccevents.com

• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information