Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

euipment degreasing pics
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: euipment degreasing pics

Thumbs up Re: euipment degreasing pics

Trevor

Nice Job! I'm thinking in getting into cleaning heavy equipment. I was wondering what is the going price on cleaning them per unit. Any information would be helpful. You have the time to call me would be great. 1-386-756-0630
    Bryan Otten
    Action Plus Pressure Cleaning Inc.
    www.actionpluspressurecleaninginc.com
    e-mail ....action_plus_pc@yahoo.com[/FONT]
    1-386756-0630

Default Re: equipment degreasing pics

I started my pressure washing business about 5 years ago. It was a perfect fit since I owned my own backhoe and truck and knew dozens of other owner/operators and fleet owners. Made a lot of money back then, but now that the construction "boom" has dissipated, not much of a demand anymore. I'm sure the industry will rebound eventually.

Before:

After:

Before:

After:

Here's some pictures of my backhoe, 3000 hours and 2 1/2 years old and still like brand new. Sold her and my 1999 Peterbilt almost 2 years ago.

Default Re: euipment degreasing pics

Quote Originally Posted by Clean Image View Post
    Hey that was a great looking rig! good work too!
    I could give you basic pricing information, but not sure how it will compare to your area and market.

There are 3 levels of "clean" when doing heavy equipment. Some just want a cheap hosing, others want degreased, tracks and undercarriage. Then the top shelf cleaning is made for auction ready, which is a complete detail.

Feel free to shoot me an email or give me a call tomorrow, I'm more than willing to help a fellow PW'er.

Thanks for sharing the pics Trevor and James.

Man...I love those CATS. I ran a D5 one summer on a retaining wall job....man I loved that thing especially the "rippers"!!

Sweet looking pics guys.
    [B]Carlos Gonzales[/B]
    [B]New Look Power Wash
    [URL="http://www.newlookpowerwash.com"]Pressure Wash in California[/URL][/B]
    [URL="http://www.newlookpowerwash.com/category/uncategorized"][B]California Pressure Washing Blog[/B][/URL]
    [B][URL="http://www.newlookpowerwash.com/california-pressure-wash-blog/pressure-wash-services-in-san-francisco.html"]Pressure Wash Services in San Francisco[/URL][/B]

Pricing is a little diff. in this field of our industry because it is not tapped yet. We have broken it down to time and difficulty, and of course EPA requirements which are heavy just like the equipment. I should be in bed! I will call tomorrow!

Thumbs up Re: euipment degreasing pics

Thanks will look forward to talking too you.
    Bryan Otten
    Action Plus Pressure Cleaning Inc.
    www.actionpluspressurecleaninginc.com
    e-mail ....action_plus_pc@yahoo.com[/FONT]
    1-386756-0630

we clean alot of equipment here but they are detailed i have been cleaning heavy equipment for about 5 years do you guys offer to clean the inside cab foor them thatis a upsale on them call me bryan if you have questions[ATTACH]IMG_0997.jpg[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]IMG_0997.jpg[/ATTACH]
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Lonnie and Nikki Greenwood
    ANR Pressure Washing, Inc
    Deltona, Florida
    386-232-4388 Office
    386-473-6809 Cell
    lonnie@anrpressurewashing.com [url]www.anrpressurewashing.com
    serving the following states FL GA SC NC TN VA TX Or and states in between Go UAMCC!!!!!!!

• Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information