• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Environmental Cosmetic Power Washing Regs

Gene Fivel

Just watched the entire 13 part series and I want to thank you for a very informative video series to clear up alot on reclaiming and discharging of contract cleaning waste water.........

Indy Power Wash

I watched them too. Very good information. It seems pretty simple but by the time each municipality gets a hold of it with each of their demands it has the potential to get crazy. When regs get unreasonable they are violated. It appears Robert is trying to keep the regulations effective yet reasonable. Good work Robert.

Eric Flynn

I was just talking to Jane over at TCEQ today.....she told me you did a presentation on environmental regs. Thanks for posting Robert!

Carlos Gonzales

I would like to thank Robert H. for reaching out to the UAMCC on this matter realting to the impact that city municipalities are having on the pressure washing industry. Robert initially contacted the UAMCC about a month or so ago.

The UAMCC is taking one step at a time as it relates to the representation we have within the industry. It is gratifying to not only see Robert reach out to the UAMCC for this but also representatives from cities.

Steady as she goes!!

Tomdurbin

Contributing Member
This water issue will not go away. Everyone must educate themselves. This is the ticket to get away from making a few hundred dollars a day to a few thousand. Anyone can go buy a piece of junk and start washing but this is an area were experienced contractors can get ahead of the curve. Its basic capitalism. Supply and demand. Wallmart, Cosco and many other national chains require this kind of equipment. Not many guys can reclaim recycle and reuse. I have a customer in Utah that has 1100 walmarts he washes. Invest wisely and don't think this will disappear.

Mike Cooke

This water issue will not go away. Everyone must educate themselves. This is the ticket to get away from making a few hundred dollars a day to a few thousand. Anyone can go buy a piece of junk and start washing but this is an area were experienced contractors can get ahead of the curve. Its basic capitalism. Supply and demand. Wallmart, Cosco and many other national chains require this kind of equipment. Not many guys can reclaim recycle and reuse. I have a customer in Utah that has 1100 walmarts he washes. Invest wisely and don't think this will disappear.

yeah but we need to make sure the laws are reasonable. logical,and rational!