• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

$4,000.00 + Cold call

Randall Brooks

New gas station going up in town in front of Lowe's. I saw a guy wearing casual dress walking across the construction sight (obviously a corp boss type) like he was headed for a car in Lowe's so I decided to "cut him off at the pass" and timed it just right so I was at his car as he got there. Rolled down the window and said, " You guys going to need that washed down?" He replied "why yes next week, you available?" We chatted a few and I gave him a card and he gave me a contact name and number and said he would "forward" my info to them. I gave it a couple of days and called the contact last Friday.
Long story short he said yea Mr. X said to get you to do this and asked me what I'd charge for the 21,600 sq ft pad, (which was new). I shot him a price and he said, OK I can give you that,,go see the super down there Monday, he needs it washed next week. (Two minute convo I swear) Went down there and he said wash EVERY THING inside the safety fence! Was like 51,000 sq ft which paid north of $4000.00 for 2 days work! (Was kind of a pita having to work around some other contractors doing last minute stuff) Spent about a grand total of 4 minutes to close the deal! Got ta love it....
Papa gettin a new flat screen for the new man cave! :Smiley-2010:

Some Kudo's out to Ron at PWI for a phone call with some advice on it, Thanks Ron, I went with that. SHAZAMMMM!!!

Ken Fenner

Congrats! Very inspiring. Instead of spending tomorrow at PWI as planned, I am going to hang out the Home Depot and stalk some contractors.

Jim Chesmore

Congrats! Very inspiring. Instead of spending tomorrow at PWI as planned, I am going to hang out the Home Depot and stalk some contractors.

I stopped into lowes to pick up a ladder and got a call for a roof job from a guy that saw my truck in the parking lot.

Monday is going to be a stalking day for me too, LOL