• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Cancellation that became booked again

Damaris Sutton

Long story short. I still went to the job site to speak with the lady just to get a feel of the situation. Turns out she was lower on funds at the time with the move, but would have the money late in the afternoon in cash. I told her no problem. 1 Hour later I turned her mold infested and dirty vinyl siding into a home with curb appeal. I met with her tonight and got my $375 as promised and no problems. I also have her down for 2 cleanings of her home per year. She was so thrilled with the job I got a call from 2 more of her Church friends who booked with me (Contract and clause in hand) for next week.

I guess the badgering thing worked? :redcard:

Damaris Sutton

It turned out nice. I guess if she would have declined she would have been my next in ring sparring dummy to sharpen my BJJ skills lol.

:Smiley-2106:

Disclaimer to all home owners who may be reading this: That last comment was a joke!!!

:Smiley-2102: