• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Nawlin Rt Update

Gene Fivel

New Orleans was a great Rt. Much better than last year and the turnout was about 22-23.Alot of info was shared and the food was fantastic. Texas dominated most of the giveaways ....Eric and Jen,Mike T.....And I finally won some great prizes from the suppliers. Thx Thad and all invoved for a great weekend of fun...Now lets see some pics but not all of them...LOL

Matt Bryan

Donating Member
Lee from Sentinal on the right, I don't know the guys name on the left, but Lee called me to his room the next day to give the guy money, something about he was "a little light".

Attachments

• IMG00384.jpg
    IMG00384.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 41

Eric Flynn

Yes, good times.
Eric

Attachments

• NOLA RT 017.jpg
    NOLA RT 017.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 32
  • NOLA RT 021.jpg
    NOLA RT 021.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 29
  • NOLA RT 023.jpg
    NOLA RT 023.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 32
  • NOLA RT 024.jpg
    NOLA RT 024.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 30
  • NOLA RT 033.jpg
    NOLA RT 033.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 37

Matt Bryan

Donating Member
This is my favorite memory, Lee from Sentinal said he had 5 of them, somebody help me out and back me up when I say that a 160lb guy that drinks five of these would have to be carried out on a stretcher. I had 2 and wasn't feeling any pain.

Attachments

• IMG00381.jpg
    IMG00381.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 20

Eric Flynn

This is my favorite memory, Lee from Sentinal said he had 5 of them, somebody help me out and back me up when I say that a 160lb guy that drinks five of these would have to be carried out on a stretcher. I had 2 and wasn't feeling any pain.

Hey thats my drink! :clap:

Yeah, I had ONE and then a few beers afterwards. I was GOOD!

Someone said he had 8.....
He is not human because I would have died....

~Jen

Eric Flynn

I think it was actually 12, that's how we roll at Sentinel. Oh I I forgot to tell you guys, I love you.

LMAO!!!!!!

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Thanks for letting us spend a little time with the very exclusive, extremely elusive, "Greasers"....
You guys are NUTS!

~Jen

Matt Bryan

Donating Member
We are taking reservations for any flatworkers that want to hang with the grease guys next year, no going to bed at 11 though, we don't go back to the hotel until the sun starts coming up.

Some other good times, Trey telling us all how much he loves us, Daryl and me toasting to another successful business deal, and my nemesis, the 18th at TPC Louisiana.

Attachments

• tpc LA.jpg
    tpc LA.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG00330.jpg
    IMG00330.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG00383.jpg
    IMG00383.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 32

Eric Flynn

We are taking reservations for any flatworkers that want to hang with the grease guys next year, no going to bed at 11 though, we don't go back to the hotel until the sun starts coming up.

Some other good times, Trey telling us all how much he loves us, Daryl and me toasting to another successful business deal, and my nemesis, the 18th at TPC Louisiana.

Please reserve two spots next year....One for Eric, one for me.:biggrin:

And hey- Saturday we didnt go to bed until 4. That was pretty close! :rolleyes: Good times. I even got some beads from Trey. Roger wanted to give me some of his, but for some reason, Eric wouldnt allow it.....(hahahaha). We even got to share a very special memory with Trey----seeing a poor girl do a FACEPLANT on the concrete! Oh...and there was this 40 year old chick who...well, nevermind.

~Jen

RMedbery

With beads come responsibility, I cant just give you some because I like you, there are procedures. I cant really remember but if I offered beads Im sure it was after 1 or 9 hurricanes. I think Eric understood my condition and refrained from smashing me to a pulp....thanks dude.

Terry Miller

Sorry I'm so late responding. I'm bustin butt since I got back. No weight loss, just getting better looking Ken! LOL Everyone had a great time? We certainly did. Educational and entertaining. Thank you Delco, Robert for the PWer. Chris is a new UAMCC member thanks to Pete. The food was awsome and I was able to purchase some hand rolled. Cigars. Thanks to everyone.

Attachments

• New Orleans 2009 01530.jpg
    New Orleans 2009 01530.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 25
  • New Orleans 2009 05830.jpg
    New Orleans 2009 05830.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 29
  • New Orleans 2009 14730.jpg
    New Orleans 2009 14730.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 29
  • New Orleans 2009 17430.jpg
    New Orleans 2009 17430.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 32
  • New Orleans 2009 18630.jpg
    New Orleans 2009 18630.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 26

Michael Tessaro

Im a greaser and I feel like such a light weight. Either Im loosing my edge or I need to pace myself better. Preparation and training for the next event are a must.

Alexy

Apparently Matt's gig is up he has been called out for just spending money on women and fast cars:saai: and now for just pretending to love grease.....:rolleyes: