• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Because of SunBrite Supply ~ Please Welcome Chris McCloud - Sampson Power Washing

Carlos Gonzales

Chris - I am very glad to see that you were the one that won the UAMCC Free Membership from SunBrite Supply at the New Orleans Round Table this past weekend.

UAMCC Members - Chris was in New Orleans last year and sat through the UAMCC presentation by Terry M, Michael K and myself. If I remember correctly Chris said after wards that the UAMCC can do this and wished us the best.

Here it is a year later and Chris is a member now. This is good. Chris welcome aboard to the UAMCC. We look forward to working with you in the upcoming months. Look for an email from the UAMCC in the next day or two.

Please welcome Chris to the UAMCC!! :clap::clap:

I would also like to give our heartfelt thanks to everyone at SunBrite Supply for providing not only this opportunity to the contractor community but also the opportunity at the Tampa RT.

SunBrite purchased 2 yearly memberships from the UAMCC. Pete...thank you my friend.

Last edited:

Jeff LeCours

Re: Please Welcome Chris McCloud - Sampson Power Washing

Hey Chris WELCOME

and yes thanks a lot Sunbrite for helping contractors into the UAMCC

Eric Flynn

Chris,

It was nice meeting you in NOLA.
Congratulations on winning the membership!

Guys- When Chris' name was drawn....he did not HESITATE to say he wanted that membership!! LOL! :clap:

~Jen

Terry Miller

Chris,
Welcome aboard! Nice speaking with you in NOLA. It is a pleasure talking about our businesses and helping one another. We are looking forward in seeing you again.

Chris Mccloud

Thanks,

I appreciate the warm welcome. But, I already knew yall are good people!

I feel fortunate to win such a valuable and useful prize. Thanks, Pete from Sunbrite and Thad and every one who contributed to the NORT,I do appreciate your time and the work that was given.

Chris

Ps: Ken ,I had to drop the diaper man I hope your not to upset.:biggrin: