• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Gutters Cleaned and Repaired

The Cleaning Doctor

Contributing Member
Here are some pics from a gutter job we did today. We did have to do some repairs on the gutters also. Not often you can see how clean the gutters are on the inside from the ground.

Attachments

• Front Gutter Loose.jpg
    Front Gutter Loose.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 63
  • Front Gutter Reattached.jpg
    Front Gutter Reattached.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 70
  • Front Loose 2.jpg
    Front Loose 2.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 70
  • Front Reattached.jpg
    Front Reattached.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 68
  • Soil Erosion.jpg
    Soil Erosion.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 65

The Cleaning Doctor

Contributing Member
Here are the rest of the photos. Got some great contrast ones that I stopped in the middle of cleaning to take.

Attachments

• Rear Gutter Loose.jpg
    Rear Gutter Loose.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 41
  • Rear Gutter Reattached.jpg
    Rear Gutter Reattached.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 47
  • Contrast 1.jpg
    Contrast 1.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 50
  • Contrast 2.jpg
    Contrast 2.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 58

PressureWashE

Looks good, I still haven't masted pricing gutters, here lately since the first cold snap a lot of home owners have been calling for gutter cleaning, I have been charging about the same if not more than a standard house wash, I just get the sq/ft of the house, and multiply it by my house wash rate...

Not sure if that is standard practice so far its been successful

Jim Chesmore

Pat, if you want your gutter pics to really stand out, try cleaning a section in the middle about 12 inches wide and leave both ends dirty. Then your work will really pop

The Cleaning Doctor

Contributing Member
The close up was above the front door I cleaned and rinsed and before I picked up the pole again I thought what a great contrast picture. Took the pics and went back to work.