Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Hydrotek/Kohler Convention giveaway SPONSOR

Default Re: Hydrotek/Kohler Convention giveaway SPONSOR

What day will the skid be won???
    If you attend the show but can't attend all of it can you still win?
    Friday night would be a good night to give it away....... For people that will be there but not the whole show....
    Lou Zehnder
    Nashville Tn.
    Pressure Washing Nashville Tennessee

The Skid will be giving away on Sunday.
    [B]Carlos Gonzales[/B]
    [B]New Look Power Wash
    [URL="http://www.newlookpowerwash.com"]Pressure Wash in California[/URL][/B]
    [URL="http://www.newlookpowerwash.com/category/uncategorized"][B]California Pressure Washing Blog[/B][/URL]
    [B][URL="http://www.newlookpowerwash.com/california-pressure-wash-blog/pressure-wash-services-in-san-francisco.html"]Pressure Wash Services in San Francisco[/URL][/B]

If you come to the beginning of the conference and leave early can you still win it?
    Lou Zehnder
    Nashville Tn.
    Pressure Washing Nashville Tennessee

Quote Originally Posted by kyfireman2005 View Post
    If you come to the beginning of the conference and leave early can you still win it?
    YES every contractor that pays to attend gets there name thrown in the hat on Sunday. Well it might be something other than a hat LOL LOL

The only thing is for a SECOND chance and that is the Early Bird Special deal

SIGN UP NOW and get that 2nd chance to win the HYDROTEK 8.5gpm, 2 gun HOT WATER SKID

CLARIFICATION !!!!!!!!!!

Skid Giveaway…….Contractor MUST BE PRESENT at time of drawing to win skid
    I made a mistake on the not having to be present when the skid is to be given away. Out of respect to the skid sponsor and for the excitement value the winning contractor MUST BE PRESENT at the time of the drawing/giveaway of the hot water skid. Sorry for misspeaking, my bad .
    Last edited by Jeff LeCours; 08-13-2009 at 09:23 PM.

this skid is mine....no others need apply

Serving Bryan-College Station-Huntsville-Madisonville Texas Area

Well....I finally made it back from S.Calif. All in all it was a worthwhile and productive trip. As mentioned here on the BBS the UAMCC Convention Team sent me down to meet with HydroTek. I will post pics tomorrow once I get caught up with everything but I was totally floored when HydroTek said they wanted to be part of the convention. Their way of showing this was to sponsor the rig that has been publicized on the different BBS.

Not only does the Convention Committee (Rob H., Jeff L., John T. and Don P.) get kudos here but also the UAMCC Transition Team.

HydroTek has been observing the UAMCC from afar for a very long time. Ever since we spoke on our plan way back last year, HydroTek has been observing and watching. The many months of putting the puzzles together for the UAMCC has definitely paid off. I got the sense from those that I spoke with in S.Calif. have waited for something like the UAMCC to appear in the industry. They are excited and of course we at the UAMCC are excited. The building blocks that the Transition Team put in place and in motion certainly is attracting the audience that will help the UAMCC to only improve.

So....along with giving Kudos to the Convention Committee, I also must include the UAMCC Transition Team for helping us get to where we are at. Appreciate it everyone!!

We will speak more on the convention during the members conference call that is scheduled. For those that are members, you should have already received an email of when and where. The UAMCC will follow-up with another email tomorrow as a reminder.

So....we have a HydroTek Skid to give away down in Orlando? Great job UAMCC ~ everybody that is part of this association deserves credit and acknowledgment. Without your support and patience....who knows where the UAMCC would be at today.

If you havent' registered yet....All I can say is get on it. Not only is there a skid to give away BUT there are and will be more prizes announced over the next couple of week.

Continue to stay professional and keep the momentum going everyone. I am so pleased to be part of the UAMCC. My energy level is high and I have my sights on for Orlando. Question is....who's gonna win the skid??

Talk to you all soon.....
    [B]Carlos Gonzales[/B]
    [B]New Look Power Wash
    [URL="http://www.newlookpowerwash.com"]Pressure Wash in California[/URL][/B]
    [URL="http://www.newlookpowerwash.com/category/uncategorized"][B]California Pressure Washing Blog[/B][/URL]
    [B][URL="http://www.newlookpowerwash.com/california-pressure-wash-blog/pressure-wash-services-in-san-francisco.html"]Pressure Wash Services in San Francisco[/URL][/B]

CLARIFICATION !!!!!!!!!!

Skid Giveaway…….Contractor MUST BE PRESENT at time of drawing to win skid
    I made a mistake on the not having to be present when the skid is to be given away. Out of respect to the skid sponsor and for the excitement value the winning contractor MUST BE PRESENT at the time of the drawing/giveaway of the hot water skid. Sorry for misspeaking, my bad .

I know I'm going to be there for sure. Man its a nice skid. Man there is going to be one REAL LUCKY contractor leaving Orlando

Wink Re: Hydrotek/Kohler Convention giveaway SPONSOR

Don't get too excited......you never win anything.
    Don Phelps
    All Seasons Exteriors, Inc.
    Professional Non-Pressure
    Roof Cleaning
    (407) 579-4026
    1-866-91ROOFS
    www.floridaroofcleaners.com

Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoRoofCleaners.com View Post
    Don't get too excited......you never win anything.
    You talking to me? .......I never win anything.....Maybe I will get Lucky....

Serving Bryan-College Station-Huntsville-Madisonville Texas Area

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning Gene View Post
    You talking to me? .......I never win anything.....Maybe I will get Lucky....
    No I think he's talking to me Gene. At the NY RT, Me & my wife slept in one morning and lost out when they pulled my name for about a $900 surface cleaner. Darn pineapple upside down shots LOL. You win some you lose some

• Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information