• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Hydrotek/Kohler Convention giveaway SPONSOR

Lou Zehnder

What day will the skid be won???
If you attend the show but can't attend all of it can you still win?
Friday night would be a good night to give it away.......:coool: For people that will be there but not the whole show....

Jeff LeCours

If you come to the beginning of the conference and leave early can you still win it?

YES every contractor that pays to attend gets there name thrown in the hat on Sunday. Well it might be something other than a hat LOL LOL

The only thing is for a SECOND chance and that is the Early Bird Special deal

SIGN UP NOW and get that 2nd chance to win the HYDROTEK 8.5gpm, 2 gun HOT WATER SKID

CLARIFICATION !!!!!!!!!!

Skid Giveaway…….Contractor MUST BE PRESENT at time of drawing to win skid
I made a mistake on the not having to be present when the skid is to be given away. Out of respect to the skid sponsor and for the excitement value the winning contractor MUST BE PRESENT at the time of the drawing/giveaway of the hot water skid. Sorry for misspeaking, my bad .

Last edited:

Carlos Gonzales

Well....I finally made it back from S.Calif. All in all it was a worthwhile and productive trip. As mentioned here on the BBS the UAMCC Convention Team sent me down to meet with HydroTek. I will post pics tomorrow once I get caught up with everything but I was totally floored when HydroTek said they wanted to be part of the convention. Their way of showing this was to sponsor the rig that has been publicized on the different BBS.

Not only does the Convention Committee (Rob H., Jeff L., John T. and Don P.) get kudos here but also the UAMCC Transition Team.

HydroTek has been observing the UAMCC from afar for a very long time. Ever since we spoke on our plan way back last year, HydroTek has been observing and watching. The many months of putting the puzzles together for the UAMCC has definitely paid off. I got the sense from those that I spoke with in S.Calif. have waited for something like the UAMCC to appear in the industry. They are excited and of course we at the UAMCC are excited. The building blocks that the Transition Team put in place and in motion certainly is attracting the audience that will help the UAMCC to only improve.

So....along with giving Kudos to the Convention Committee, I also must include the UAMCC Transition Team for helping us get to where we are at. Appreciate it everyone!!

We will speak more on the convention during the members conference call that is scheduled. For those that are members, you should have already received an email of when and where. The UAMCC will follow-up with another email tomorrow as a reminder.

So....we have a HydroTek Skid to give away down in Orlando? Great job UAMCC ~ everybody that is part of this association deserves credit and acknowledgment. Without your support and patience....who knows where the UAMCC would be at today.

If you havent' registered yet....All I can say is get on it. Not only is there a skid to give away BUT there are and will be more prizes announced over the next couple of week.

Continue to stay professional and keep the momentum going everyone. I am so pleased to be part of the UAMCC. My energy level is high and I have my sights on for Orlando. Question is....who's gonna win the skid??

Talk to you all soon.....:yes:

Jeff LeCours

CLARIFICATION !!!!!!!!!!

Skid Giveaway…….Contractor MUST BE PRESENT at time of drawing to win skid
I made a mistake on the not having to be present when the skid is to be given away. Out of respect to the skid sponsor and for the excitement value the winning contractor MUST BE PRESENT at the time of the drawing/giveaway of the hot water skid. Sorry for misspeaking, my bad .

I know I'm going to be there for sure. Man its a nice skid. Man there is going to be one REAL LUCKY contractor leaving Orlando

Jeff LeCours

You talking to me? .......I never win anything.....Maybe I will get Lucky....:Smiley-2000:

No I think he's talking to me Gene. At the NY RT, Me & my wife slept in one morning and lost out when they pulled my name for about a $900 surface cleaner. Darn pineapple upside down shots LOL. You win some you lose some

Jeff LeCours

I bet you would crawl off the floor to get to that Hydrotek drawing in Orlando. I know I would....or maybe I would just party all night and just show up there when the winner is announced:biggrin:

OK now I haven't got to the point of crawling LOL. The night before the hydrotek skid drawing I am just going to have to tell Lisa to leave me alone, it wasn't the pineapple upside down shots that kept me up till 7 or 8am at the NY RT lol:Smiley-2000::Smiley-2014::hotchick:LOL LOL

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Thanks Hydrotek
We at the UAMCC are pleased and excited to announce that Hydrotek/Kohler has sponsored the UAMCC Convention and Tradeshow Skid Giveaway and generously will be giving away a GREAT hot water skid unit. How great is this!!!!!!!!!

We want to thank Hydrotek very much and look forward to seeing them at the convention & Tradeshow

YES CONTRACTOR IF YOU ARE AT THE UAMCC Pressure Washing Convention & Tradeshow each and everyone of you will have a great chance to win this skid 8.5 GPM Hot water

3000 psi
8.5 GPM (Two operators, 4.25 gpm each)
Output Tem is Adjustable to 200 F
Engine is 25hp Koler
Gasoline - 8 gal - 6 hour run time
General Pump
V-Belt Drive, Low RPM cooler, quiter, continuous duty performancee. Easy Tension Rails
Adjustable Pressure Unloader, High Pressure Industrial Fittings, Safety Burst Disc
Oil Fired, 115 volt, Auto Ignitor, Racor Fuel Filter
Burner Fuel - Diesel #1 or #2, Kerosene, 18 Gal.
On board Generator 2900 watt, 115v generator for auxilary power

Features Rugged "Protect-it" Frame can be truck or trailer mounted.
Super Duty Burner Syste uses schedule 80 coil pipe and double wall stainless steel and ceramic insulation combined with a proven 115 volt oil fired burner for trouble free heating
Adjustable Flow System can be used for 2-gun operation or to conserve water

SC30009KAF
SC Series - Mobile Wash Skid
2 Gun, adjustable flow

WOW !!!!!!