• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Hydrotek/Kohler Convention giveaway SPONSOR

Jeff LeCours

We at the UAMCC are pleased and excited to announce that Hydrotek/Kohler has sponsored the UAMCC Convention and Tradeshow Skid Giveaway and generously will be giving away a GREAT hot water skid unit. How great is this!!!!!!!!!

We want to thank Hydrotek very much and look forward to seeing them at the convention & Tradeshow

YES CONTRACTOR IF YOU ARE AT THE UAMCC Pressure Washing Convention & Tradeshow each and everyone of you will have a great chance to win this skid 8.5 GPM Hot water

3000 psi[FONT=&quot]
8.5 GPM (Two operators, 4.25 gpm each)
Output Tem is Adjustable to 200 F
Engine is 25hp Koler
Gasoline - 8 gal - 6 hour run time
General Pump
V-Belt Drive, Low RPM cooler, quiter, continuous duty performancee. Easy Tension Rails
Adjustable Pressure Unloader, High Pressure Industrial Fittings, Safety Burst Disc
Oil Fired, 115 volt, Auto Ignitor, Racor Fuel Filter
Burner Fuel - Diesel #1 or #2, Kerosene, 18 Gal.
On board Generator 2900 watt, 115v generator for auxilary power

Features Rugged "Protect-it" Frame can be truck or trailer mounted.
Super Duty Burner Syste uses schedule 80 coil pipe and double wall stainless steel and ceramic insulation combined with a proven 115 volt oil fired burner for trouble free heating
Adjustable Flow System can be used for 2-gun operation or to conserve water

SC30009KAF
SC Series - Mobile Wash Skid
2 Gun, adjustable flow

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
WOW !!!!!![/FONT]

Carlos Gonzales

Hats off to the Convention Committee for making this a reality....

Don P.
Jeff L.
John T
Rob H...

Rock on you guys...Keep up the great work...:clap::clap:

Go UAMCC...

Carlos Gonzales

That is one Kick A** skid! :clap:

That will do some serious cleaning, hats off to Hydro Tek
for supporting the UAMCC

http://hydrotek.us/series-sc.htm

It certainly is Mark.

I am down in S. Calif. and spent 5 hours at the HydroTek plant yesterday. Great Company and their facility is off the hook. They treated me with a one on one tour of their facility. Meet Marv, HydroTek National Sales Manager who took me around and introduced me to the guys that build these units. Spent some time with Denise, the National Marketing Director and spoke on many things and also about the vision of the UAMCC. And of course it was a privelege to sit and meet with John Koen, President and Founder of HydoTek. Real down to earth guy.

Needless to say their willingness to sponsor the skid giveaway was a very positive shot in the arm not only for the UAMCC but for the industry. HydoTek will be in ORLANDO in Full Force and we are looking forward to seeing them there.

I have some pics of the actual machine and I will post them as soon as I get back to N. Calif later in the week.

Folks Register early and Register Now...this is a one in a lifetime opportunity. HydoTek has never down anything like this before...Skid Giveaway...so take advantage and get signed up for the convention!

Go UAMCC....Go Orlando....Go Contractors!!!! :coool: :coool:

Rob Huffman

What a great thing. Seriously guys, where can you go and learn to grow your business from some of the best contractors in the field, to the Keynote speakers we have lined up, to giveaways such as the Hydrotek/Kohler skid.

This will be the over the top event of 2009. :yes:

Jeff LeCours

John Orr

UAMCC Treasurer
I have an SC30008 8/3000 that I bought from Northern Tool (the last one HydrTek made for them) about 4 years ago. A nice new skid will fit perfectly! Shall I bring my rig to Orlando? :yes:

Jeff LeCours

EVERYONE sign up now for the Convention & Tradeshow and also get your hotel room now on the Early Bird Special and you get a 2nd chance to WIN this skid