• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Myrtle Beach Roundtable

Nichole

The main reason I go to the roundtables: THE FOOD!! LOL

CIMG0730.jpg

Rick Petry

Nichole,

Either everyone literally licked their plates clean, or the pickins' are mighty slim! Is that Jeff L. with an ice tea and a glass of pure H2O? Shocking.

Jeff LeCours

The main reason I go to the roundtables: THE FOOD!! LOL

CIMG0730.jpg

Who's that pretty woman and handsome guy to the right of you????

That was some VERY good food, real nice place. Excellent pick by Kory, man there was a lot of food

Hey if any one comes in early, I know this little Italian Place, NOTHING fancy at all, but some great affordable food, lunch and dinner

AND Friday or Saturday night I have a reallll crazy place for late night fun. Nick the Cleaner & Kory are still telling people about the place. We'll be making a trip there one of the nights
s:Smiley-2014::hotchick::Smiley-2014::cheers2::party0018::party::willy_nilly:
Plenty of clubs, dancing or dancers around here, plenty of activities for families, beach, golf etc

Anyone want to know more about the area, feel free to call me

SUNBRITE is going to Rock Myrtle Beach

Nichole

Nichole,

Either everyone literally licked their plates clean, or the pickins' are mighty slim! Is that Jeff L. with an ice tea and a glass of pure H2O? Shocking.

Everyone was too busy eating once the food got there to take pics!! It was great. And the good company makes it even better, right Jeff? :yes:

Lonnie Greenwood

i cant wait i lved there many years ago an i have freinds that i have not seen i 15 years or so what a party i cant wait an we have a lot planed why im there hey jeff hows the callabash seafood there an by the way im winning the skid oopps did i say that :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: go uamcc

Kory Finley

I will be there Wed, thurs and friday I need to be back in Tampa for a wedding on Sat. I wanna go golfing and do so partying Wed or thurs. anyone up for it???????? I am thinking of driving and getting a tour of espec on the way up!

Kory Finley

Ask Dave or Jeff where we can play? Hell the KING should be able to get us a free round somewhere.LOL. The weather should be great! Its gotta be better than the 95 deg 200% humidity I have been working in! Looking forward to seeing every one.

Kory Finley

I wanna private lesson from Jeff the king on the xjet (I think I can downstream faster:yes: than he can x jet:biggrin:) What do you say Jeff?????

Jeff LeCours

I wanna private lesson from Jeff the king on the xjet (I think I can downstream faster:yes: than he can x jet:biggrin:) What do you say Jeff?????

LOL. The XJET ROOF KING retired from Xjetting roofs and all the knowledge and expertise is going to the grave with me................unless you buy me a chocolate lap dance and a ROYAL Flush. You can keep the ruler.

You going to make it to the RT?, bring Nick with you, drag him away. Its going to be fun....Oh ya, and of course lots of education and networking too

Kory Finley

You told me Coco left. I will be there Wed - Friday I have to be back to Tampa by noon on Sat for a wedding. I owe that chick a new ruler so I have to go back to that place. Who else is getting in early, I wanna party!

Kory Finley

LOL. The XJET ROOF KING retired from Xjetting roofs and all the knowledge and expertise is going to the grave with me................unless you buy me a chocolate lap dance and a ROYAL Flush. You can keep the ruler.

You going to make it to the RT?, bring Nick with you, drag him away. Its going to be fun....Oh ya, and of course lots of education and networking too

I never said a thing about roofs I am talken Condos and townhouses baby!