• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Myrtle Beach Roundtable

Nichole

When's Tee time??? I don't think I will be getting in soon enough to make it. I would love to go...my clubs have been collecting dust for about 2 years now!

Carlos Gonzales

Looking forward to the RT. Actually am looking forward to the golf with Mike C, Kory F. and Guy B. on Thurs. Should be a relaxing time the whole weekend. I guess I am chit out of luck of winning the skid as I need to leave first thing Sunday morning as I was told that I needed to be there. Well, hopefully I will win the one in Orlando.

The UAMCC will be there and there will be several people from the management team there also. Many UAMCC Supplier Members will be there either presenting or exhibiting which is really cool.

Nichole

Speakers At MB

Pete Marentay, the Wood Cleaning and Restoration Expert- Pete will be doing a presentation on Chemistry www.sunbritesupply.com

Tracy Handl- Sales Sunbrite Supply and a pump rebuild. www.sunbritesupply.com

Carlos Gonzalez- Carlos will be speaking on behalf of the UAMCC www.uamcc.org

Daryl Mirza- Key NOTE Presenter! Daryl will talk about KEC and how he started his Empire years Ago. Ask Daryl how he makes Millions? - www.Facilitec.com

Doc Reisman - Doc will be representing the Power Washing Contractors | Power Washers | Pressure Washing Contractors in Myrtle Beach South Carolina. www.pwna.org

Michael-Hinderliter - Mike will be Co-hosting the Texas Meeting with Myself. Meet Mike in Texas, meet will be held at Steamaway. Ask Mike questions in Texas-How does he washes hundreds and thousands or trucks daily? www.steamaway.com

Roger Gothorp- Presenting Graffiti Removal and a pump rebuild. www.carolinaprowash.com

Tony Shelton- Presenting on Filter & Coil Cleaning www.sonitx.com

Steve Button- Presenting on what has helped his business in the last 18 months. Steve is not confirmed www.cleanfastusa.com

Mark Belyan- What it takes to get a Property Managers Business

Paul Kassander- Presenting Fleetwash Talk-Equipment Demo's www.envirospec.com

John- E-spec will be in attendance. John will have a table with displays.

Matt Fry- Studio Tidal will be there he is giving away web site builds!!! www.studiotidal.com

Ron Musgraves- Will be doing Sales in the Commercial World-Contacting PM's www.nationalcleaningexpo.com

Nelson Dilg- Going from one man operation to a Machine

April Creech- Send Out Cards and Image Zone. www.sendoutcards.com/imagezone

Janet Wood- Storm Water Inspector

This list is not complete!!

Guy Blackmon

Man!! I am super pumped about this RT!!! This will be a Great opportunity for contractors to get fresh ideas on how to make their business more money!!!

Carlos Gonzales

As far as I know we are Carlos! Mike C. is getting us hooked up. I'll be in Thurs. about 9 a.m..

Sounds good Guy...looking forward to seeing you buddy! I am in Wednesday. I will try to call Mike before I get on the plane but I am swamped with things to do....see you all in a few days!!

Nichole

WIN A KEY TO THE SKID!

DSC02837.jpg

Unlock the lock to WIN!!

DSC02839.jpg

Jeff LeCours

Only a few days left to the Myrtle Beach Round Table. I was just talking to a local contractor, that doesnt go on the BB's and he didnt know to sign up. If you are planning on going make sure you register at http://www.nationalcleaningexpo.com/

I hear there's early sign up Thursday. Hey Nicole do you know what time contractors can sign up Thursday

I got to go polish my crown, want it looking nice for the RT LOL Can't wait to win my skid :got-hooligan::clap::biggrin: