• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Myrtle Beach Roundtable

Nichole

Myrtle Beach Roundtable is set for September 18 through September 20. Register online here.

Sun Brite Supply will be giving away a hot water skid!! Must be present to win!

CIMG0164-1.jpg

Jeff LeCours

I'm winning the skid. You going to be there Nicole....right???? See you all there, looking forward to a great RT and hanging with all the contractors

I thought that if you attended a round table this year,( The ones that Sunbrite advertised their banner at) you would be entered to win this unit. That way ones who did contribute to the round tables in other states would also be rewarded by having a single chance if they attended.

Nichole

I thought that if you attended a round table this year,( The ones that Sunbrite advertised their banner at) you would be entered to win this unit. That way ones who did contribute to the round tables in other states would also be rewarded by having a single chance if they attended.

You are correct. :yes: For every roundtable you attended that was a NCE Roundtable you get an additional chance in the drawing. You must be present at the Myrtle Beach Rountable to win. :coool:

Randall Brooks

You are correct. :yes: For every roundtable you attended that was a NCE Roundtable you get an additional chance in the drawing. You must be present at the Myrtle Beach Rountable to win. :coool:

Does the RT that was in Albany NY count? Pete was there but not sure if it was one of the qualifyers. :lijstje:

Nichole

Sign up for Roundtable at http://nationalcleaningexpo.com/node/24/signups. Registration is FREE!! :clap:

Room rate is $59

Holiday Inn
MYRTLE BEACH-HARD ROCK PKWY
101 HARDROCK PKWY
MYRTLE BEACH, SC 29579 UNITED STATES

Hotel Front Desk: 1-843-2361000 | Hotel Fax: 1-843-2361012

Please use hotel CODE pressure washing when booking Room

THIS IS GOING TO BE A HUGE EVENT!! MAKE SURE YOU GET YOUR ROOM BOOKED SOON!!

Henry Bockman

I just had to cancel my hotel and registration. One of my PM's called me this morning and wants me to get a complex done for him so I'm not going to be able to make it. The only time free I have is during the MB RT so I'm going to have to miss it. To bad though, I could have used that extra hot water rig!!!!