• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

UAMCC Membership Contest!

Carlos Gonzales

I appreciate the free membership. I'm sure the new association will be a great benefit for all it's members. I'm pretty new at this business but a seasoned veteran in running a business so I hope I'll be able to contribute in some way.

I'm still waiting on learning my secret handshake and a challenge coin. Since Don and I are #1 and #2 we've been talking and we are planning on making a few changes in management around here. Watch out Carlos.[/QUOTE]

I hear that..we need all the help we can get. Congrats again on winning the membership.

All those that contributed during the contest should be receiving a formal thank you letter in the mail any day now!!

Henry Bockman

Hey Carlos,

I got my letter Saturday. Very nicely done on the letterhead, envelope and of course the message itself!

Why don't you post a copy of that stuff so people can see the level of professionalism that UAMCC is striving for? You can post a copy of mine if you have it, I left mine at home.