• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Vacuum

Isaac Baghdanov

I am looking for a dual purpose vacuum. What I need is something that can reclaim water, but also one that can pick up debris & sludge, I preferably with a gas engine. Any options? I found a company that makes what i need, but they are in Australia. looking for more local options.

Florin Nutu

I am looking for a dual purpose vacuum. What I need is something that can reclaim water, but also one that can pick up debris & sludge, I preferably with a gas engine. Any options? I found a company that makes what i need, but they are in Australia. looking for more local options.

If you find something other than what gets posted here can you let me know Isaac? Im getting irritated with my sump pump method.

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Thanks! I emailed em with what I'm looking for, maybe they will get back to me.
Have they got back to you yet?? I'm interested in what they have to say to you and how much the unit you need will cost. Keep us posted since maybe some of us will be looking to purchase from this company after we recieve the info your looking for.
Good Luck

UnderPressure

Ive got the fury 2400 se and it picks up sludhe just fine. The only hassle is emptying the 50 gallon sediment tank. I know you are looking for a gas vac but you should look at delcos vs55xl. Not only is collecting and dumping sludge a whole lot easier but you have the ability to link 2 of those vacs together. If you want I can send you a flyer on what I got.

Isaac Baghdanov

Ive got the fury 2400 se and it picks up sludhe just fine. The only hassle is emptying the 50 gallon sediment tank. I know you are looking for a gas vac but you should look at delcos vs55xl. Not only is collecting and dumping sludge a whole lot easier but you have the ability to link 2 of those vacs together. If you want I can send you a flyer on what I got.

Thanks email to isaac@nwprowash.com

No answer answer yet from Sirroco, nikro can't help, I will look at delco. I dont think hydrotek will do it.