• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Please!!!! Vote

Randy Borio

Ok We (Laurie & I) are having a tough time deciding which design to choose from the 2 shown here. All we would like is some outside opinions on them. I have already told the sign guy to add the phone number to the side of the truck. I have also been told one of the designs looks like a"circus wagon", not that that was a bad thing......????
Oh and Rob and Carlos, I got that membership thing fixed, Pay Pal was more than happy to take my payment once I did everything the right way.

Attachments

• gview.jpg
    gview.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 51

Jeff LeCours

I think #2 because most customers will call your company Panther so the Panther Name is big in #2. It stand out good in #2

Unique name, I like it. Where did you come up with the name

Randy Borio

Hey guys thanks for the votes. I was leaning towards #2 anyway. I sent an e-mail to the sign shop to switch the lettering colors around, we'll see how those look. Jeff the name came from the school mascot here in my county. We are the smallest of all the 102 counties in Illinois. Quick geography lesson, we are 60 to 90 miles from most major cities in the northern half of the state so it's really a great area to be from. As far as the Outdoor Maintenance part, there is a guy that I know who mows lawns and we bring both operations together under one "roof". BTW Gene whats up with the MADness?

Randy

John Orr

UAMCC Treasurer
#1 looks like an ad for Jaguar. #2 looks fine, though I should mention that you need to check on whether using the name and/or logo of the school is Kosher. It may not be legal.