• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

large tank?

Trevor Steel

I am looking for a large tank 1500 gal. I may even go with a water truck. i dunno. opinion changes every day. haha. Where do yall get your large tanks?

Lonnie Greenwood

hey trevor call granite construction in tampa fl google them and ask for brad and ask him about a water truck for sale hey i found the number 18136235877 also you can for gary he is over the equipment good luck check out ebay or trader mag latter :coool::coool::coool::coool::coool::coool::coool::coool::coool:

Tim Fields

Trevor,

A local water bottling company has an excess BIG tank for sale. They used it while they were getting there plant replumbed. I saw the owner a week or so ago and she still had it. It was from Tractor Supply originally. Let me know if you want me to check up on it.

Tim Fields

Trevor,

I went and looked at the tank. It is the upright style. Nine neet tall and eight feet across. It looks like 2,500 plus gallons. Stationary use only. I doubt that it would be much use at all for a mobile cleaner. I still haven't heard back from the owner yet.