• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Gutter Cleaning Specials?

Henry Bockman

We charge $65 for a townhouse and do them in less than 15 minutes. Since we have so many clients theres usually only 10 minute travel time between jobs which means we can usually do 3 an hour per crew.

3 x 65 = $195 per hour

Like I said earlier, we usually have 5 crews running during spring and fall gutter seasons so thats pretty close to a thousand dollars an hour during gutter season from the gutter cleaning crews. Yeh, gutter cleaning is definetly something you should consider.

Note: We have been doing gutter cleaning, roof repairs and other services for 20 years so we've developed special techniques for moving this fast.

Chad Johnson

I actually added gutter cleaning this year to my service list and it was the best thing I could have ever done. Like mentioned earlier, it gives you an oppurtunity to upsell.
Plus, if a H.O. is looking to have their gutters and house cleaned and see that you offer both services, then they will be less app to call around for a p.w.'ing company and seperate gutter cleaning company.

Carlos Gonzales

I actually added gutter cleaning this year to my service list and it was the best thing I could have ever done. Like mentioned earlier, it gives you an oppurtunity to upsell.
Plus, if a H.O. is looking to have their gutters and house cleaned and see that you offer both services, then they will be less app to call around for a p.w.'ing company and seperate gutter cleaning company.

Good to hear that Chad. And it is good seeing you posting here. Hope all is well.

somepressure

Interesting thread guys. What specialized equipment are you all using / had good results or bad experiences with??

(yes, I am working on filling out my sig, if the site stops giving me error messages...)

wilsonsdarrek

Many homeowners and entrepreneurs would rather not think about their main sewage lines, the value of cleaning and keeping your drains regularly cannot be embellished.