• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Last minute advice anyone?

Soleil Shepherd

I just want to clarify to everyone, we are not and do not strive to be the cheapest price in town. From the digging that I've done on the companies in town(the 3 biggest) , we have based our pricing to generally be the same. We knew that prices have increased over the last 4 years and strove to find out by how much.

I think because I mentioned that the girl of course noted that her bosses would like to see a better rate, and that I felt that they were paying too much this gives the impression that we are lowballing. It is absolutely possible that whoever is doing the freight washing IS overcharging and perhaps they are not operating with integrity and offering quality at that price.

I do know our costs, I know our profit margins, and they are quite good. When we are pricing something out (especially repeat work) I consider 3 years from now when I will have 3 or 4 trucks and a much larger overhead.

We are building our business on good work, professionalism and customer service.

In ten years we might just buy Fed Ex! :yes: :yes: :yes:

Florin Nutu

I just want to clarify to everyone, we are not and do not strive to be the cheapest price in town. From the digging that I've done on the companies in town(the 3 biggest) , we have based our pricing to generally be the same. We knew that prices have increased over the last 4 years and strove to find out by how much.

I think because I mentioned that the girl of course noted that her bosses would like to see a better rate, and that I felt that they were paying too much this gives the impression that we are lowballing. It is absolutely possible that whoever is doing the freight washing IS overcharging and perhaps they are not operating with integrity and offering quality at that price.

I do know our costs, I know our profit margins, and they are quite good. When we are pricing something out (especially repeat work) I consider 3 years from now when I will have 3 or 4 trucks and a much larger overhead.

We are building our business on good work, professionalism and customer service.

In ten years we might just buy Fed Ex! :yes: :yes: :yes:

Go get em!!!!

Ken Fenner

It sounds like you have a vision, a sound business mind and determination. We just had to feel you out, Soleil. Best of luck landing that fish! Even if you don't hit it, you will do well.

Carlos Gonzales

It sounds like you have a vision, a sound business mind and determination. We just had to feel you out, Soleil. Best of luck landing that fish! Even if you don't hit it, you will do well.

Hey Ken...yep..Soleil is for real. I spoke with her on the phone before joining...they are keepers!!! :biggrin: :worshippy: