• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Ask me anything about the UAMCC

Jeff LeCours

HELLO CONTRACTORS,

Myself or anyone on the UAMCC Transition Team and the UAMCC Executive Director Carlos G is always open to questions. We also have regular conference calls in place for UAMCC members and non member.
I don't go on all the Business Boards as much as I use to and there are contractors here that I am sure don't visit all the BB or go on BB's often at all. If anyone has any questions about the UAMCC, what we have done, what is coming up and what the future may hold, please just ask away. If you know of others that have questions, help them out and direct them to thios thread, I also am open to phone calls too.

There are now around 115 or more members and we are growing, if you have question we are ALWAYS open to answer them. I may not have all the answers, but I will get them for you. There is a lot to do and your questions and insight will only help the UAMCC.

So please join in and ask away. Rock On

Thanks
Jeff LeCours
UAMCC Transition Team Member
JL Pressure Washing
843-446-5931

Last edited:

BigPapa

Yea...I'll bite:redcard: Coming from the carpet cleaning world...and being a virgin to the power washing ( or is it pressure washing ) world....Why would some one want to join the UAMCC?

Coming from 26 years in my industry it seems like all you would do is pay money...and then you get to hang something on the wall that says your a professional. I have some old frames some where that cost me $2000.

It just seemed like it was a " buddy " system...with a little learning involved.
It was more like paying for credentials than any thing.

So forgive my ignorance....but how does the UAMCC differ from that?

Jeff LeCours

Yea...I'll bite:redcard: Coming from the carpet cleaning world...and being a virgin to the power washing ( or is it pressure washing ) world....Why would some one want to join the UAMCC?

Coming from 26 years in my industry it seems like all you would do is pay money...and then you get to hang something on the wall that says your a professional. I have some old frames some where that cost me $2000.

It just seemed like it was a " buddy " system...with a little learning involved.
It was more like paying for credentials than any thing.

So forgive my ignorance....but how does the UAMCC differ from that?

Dan,

I'll get to your question later. I am busy this weekend and there's many benefits and reasons to join the UAMCC and I look forward to giving you my take on it.
From Environmental issues/laws and an Org
Promotion of the industry
Education & networking
Job leads and time savings looking for them yourself
Discounts from vendors
Things for the one man company to the larger companies

Thanks for the questions. I will get back and explain

BigPapa

No rush Jeff...It just gave me time to think of another question ..lol. What is the difference between the PWI and the UAMCC?

I know we haven't met..and I am thinking after this....You might not what to.:ban:

Jeff LeCours

No rush Jeff...It just gave me time to think of another question ..lol. What is the difference between the PWI and the UAMCC?

I know we haven't met..and I am thinking after this....You might not what to.:ban:

Not following the Ban part Dan.

thats a quick answer. PWI is a business board. UAMCC has a Business Board that we are on now, but UAMCC is a National Org that has and will have a broader outlook now and for the future for its members and the industry.

Hey did you get a surface cleaner yet?

BigPapa

lol...the ban was from asking more questions.....Surface cleaner...Yes....It's called a " Red Glider "..20"...The floating kind..
Got it from www.cmcpwe.com
Should have it next week...So I can start practicing on my driveway.