• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Sunbrite hot water skid

Jeff LeCours

Who's going to the Myrtle Beach Round Table?

Got to love that Sunbrite is giving away a HOT WATER SKID UNIT to a lucky winner:worshippy:. I have 3 chances to win and my wife will have 1 chance:yes:

How many chances does everyone else have to win? Its going to high suspense when they are getting ready to pull that lucky name...pick me,:clap: pick me,:clap: pick me :clap:

Thanks SUNBRITE for adding to the excitement and being at all the RT's this year

Sunbrite is a UAMCC Vendor Members, thanks for the support

See you all at the beach, if you haven't signed up, sign up NOW at NCE

Who's going and how many chances to you have to win the skid.

David Styles

UAMCC-Member
Jeff. If I attend Myrtle Beach and I also attended Tampa that gives me 2 chances right??? Do we ever receive a postcard to place in the drawing or will each person just drop the number of business cards in the bucket at the RT? Otherwise, how is the drawing regulated? Thanks Sun Brite and see you at the Beach. :biggrin:

Jeff LeCours

Jeff. If I attend Myrtle Beach and I also attended Tampa that gives me 2 chances right??? Do we ever receive a postcard to place in the drawing or will each person just drop the number of business cards in the bucket at the RT? Otherwise, how is the drawing regulated? Thanks Sun Brite and see you at the Beach. :biggrin:

Yes you should have 2 chances, I am not sure how its going to be done. I am sure NCE & Sunbrite have that all worked out.

Good luck to all, but I hope I win it LOL

Nichole

Re: Sun Brite hot water skid

You'll have many more chances than that!!! :yes:

Here's how the chances are tallied:

1. You get one chance for each roundtable that NCE has been a part of that you have attended.

2. You get a chance for attending the MB Roundtable.

3. You get a chance for being a Sun Brite Customer

4. You get a chance for wearing a Sun Brite Shirt at registration (this shirt must also be worn when your name is drawn and that entry was for wearing the shirt).

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!! :clap:

Lonnie Greenwood

im going to when the skid i have two chances cant wait till then see you all there go uamcc:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Jeff LeCours

Re: Sun Brite hot water skid

You'll have many more chances than that!!! :yes:

Here's how the chances are tallied:

1. You get one chance for each roundtable that NCE has been a part of that you have attended.

2. You get a chance for attending the MB Roundtable.

3. You get a chance for being a Sun Brite Customer

4. You get a chance for wearing a Sun Brite Shirt at registration (this shirt must also be worn when your name is drawn and that entry was for wearing the shirt).

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!! :clap:

Darn I got to find that Yellow SUNBRITE shirt,might look kind of silly on me, the shirt shrunk and I got fatter, might look like a half shirt, but some people think pot bellies are cute!!!