• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Jim G in Print Again!

Jim Cooney

Good article Jim. Definitely a role model for all of us to learn from.

Let me be the first to request an autographed copy Jim. Soon people will be getting your portrait tattooed on them as a status symbol. :coool:

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Just to let everyone know, Scott Stone has written in this magazine in the July issue about garages as well.
Scott Stone knows his stuff. I've been reading about him in different magazines for over 10 years now.

JIM G. Are you going to go to the UAMCC Convention? I would love to meet a guy of your caliber in this industry if your going. Also have we spoken in the past?? I think my brain has been on meltdown the last past year:saai:

Scott Stone knows his stuff. I've been reading about him in different magazines for over 10 years now.

JIM G. Are you going to go to the UAMCC Convention? I would love to meet a guy of your caliber in this industry if your going. Also have we spoken in the past?? I think my brain has been on meltdown the last past year:saai:

I have spoken at the R/T in Las Vegas.

I currently have not decided about coming to this one as of today. Been very busy.