• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Think of buying out kec comp.

Trey Smith

Hey there hoodies I got a question for you. A friend of mine owns a KEC company and wants to move back home. anyway he asked me if i wanted to buy him out. What kinda of money do you think his company is worth? He has about 75 accounts that are hoods and concrete. Most hood accounts range from 250.00 to 400.00 some go up to 700.00 about half the accounts are monthly. Im not buying his equipment accept for a duct cleaner. He has built a good rep and gets more accounts seems like on a daily basis. There is some competition from Pye Barker ( A&A ) Let me know what you guys think.

Eric Flynn

If you have the personel ,and the equipment to handle them...... then go for it! Oh yea, also if the price is right.

Note: I'm not a greaser but,"I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night."
lol
Eric

RMedbery

KEC is not something thats easily just jumped into. With 75 accounts I imagine hes solo or has 1 employee. If he has a crew that you will keep that will help. If solo youll be pulling your hair out wondering what the hell did I get myself into. As far as worth, what are his yearly gross receipts?

Daniel Hulbert

Note: that even thought he has the 75 accounts that does not guarantee they will stay with you after you buy him out. I found out that even thought he showed the accounts on his account list alot of them were not being serviced be him anymore so they were lost accounts. When I bought the company I set it up on a % based on the accounts that signed up with me and I make payments to him monthly. Hard to explain with so little room if you have any questions feel free to give me a call and I will explain how it went down. dh