• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Use For A Zero Degree Tip Nozzle?

Ken Fenner

It was mentioned by someone above, Russ.. Carlos also mentioned the red tip.. which is the one at rated pressure. What size spread do you use to pop gum?

John Orr

UAMCC Treasurer
I use them on house washes!

Now think outside the box on the question that was asked.

We us a 0 tip with a 40 orifice to spray chems up high! I know alot of you know that I cant believe no one said it yet?:headshakesmile-fast

Sorry Russ, I did say I use them for downstreaming. :yes:I have four that I'll be showing in Orlando.

DJ Carroll

INDUSTRIAL CLEANING!!!! Nothing is better than a red tip with hot water for knocking slag off heavy equipment at the local Steel plants .... GOOOD MONEYS TOO~!!!!!