• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

highrise bid help

Trey Smith

Ive got an in with several Property managment company's in the D.C. Baltimore metro area. about 30 buildings ranging from 8 to 33 stories. I'm just looking for help in how to bid something like this. Any pro in highrise wash feel free to throw your input in.

Jim Chesmore

sounds like a job for the Condo King...

I have a couple in my area that are in the 8 story. I want to bid on them but I wouldnt know where to begin on biding or washing

Jeff LeCours

There would be a lot more involved in cleaning in Baltimore & DC than here at the beach, dirt mold & mildew is one thing, city grime and pollution is anotyher. 33 stories is a BIG building, anything can be done, but experience is what you need.

Bryan Otten

I can tell you I bid on a 14 story building once I looked at it and figured out what I had to make to do the job and what it would cost me to do it and put it in and don't worry how much it is. That is what I can tell you. I know that you would need some set a swing stage up and move it for you around the building.
I would bid on them NO PROBLEM

Bryan Otten

I know when put my bid in for that 14 story my insurance went up a lot but just for the time I needed the insurance for. After 3 to 4 story that is when the
ins. goes up