Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
highrise bid help

Thread: highrise bid help

Default highrise bid help

Ive got an in with several Property managment company's in the D.C. Baltimore metro area. about 30 buildings ranging from 8 to 33 stories. I'm just looking for help in how to bid something like this. Any pro in highrise wash feel free to throw your input in.
    Trey Smith
    Apex ProWash
    Ph: 843-385-1488
    Fax: 843-268-4571
    www.apexprowash.org
    tsmith@apexprowash.org

Default Re: highrise bid help

sounds like a job for the Condo King...

I have a couple in my area that are in the 8 story. I want to bid on them but I wouldnt know where to begin on biding or washing
    JC Power Wash & Soft Wash LLC
    Jim Chesmore
    609-412-3033
    www.JCSoftWash.com

There would be a lot more involved in cleaning in Baltimore & DC than here at the beach, dirt mold & mildew is one thing, city grime and pollution is anotyher. 33 stories is a BIG building, anything can be done, but experience is what you need.

I can tell you I bid on a 14 story building once I looked at it and figured out what I had to make to do the job and what it would cost me to do it and put it in and don't worry how much it is. That is what I can tell you. I know that you would need some set a swing stage up and move it for you around the building.
    I would bid on them NO PROBLEM
    Bryan Otten
    Action Plus Pressure Cleaning Inc.
    www.actionpluspressurecleaninginc.com
    e-mail ....action_plus_pc@yahoo.com[/FONT]
    1-386756-0630

Be sure you are covered with your insurance. Most policies don't cover that without a rider.
    Lenny Schrecengost
    Lenny's Power Washing
    Toano, VA, east of Richmond
    757-810-1957

Thumbs up Re: highrise bid help

I know when put my bid in for that 14 story my insurance went up a lot but just for the time I needed the insurance for. After 3 to 4 story that is when the
    ins. goes up
    Bryan Otten
    Action Plus Pressure Cleaning Inc.
    www.actionpluspressurecleaninginc.com
    e-mail ....action_plus_pc@yahoo.com[/FONT]
    1-386756-0630

Thanks for the info!
    Arkansas Pro Wash is an awesome Pressure Washing Company that specializes in Sidewalk Cleaning and Gum Removal. Check us out on Facebook. Call or Text 501-580-0223.<marquee> Free FREE Events www.uamccevents.com </marquee>

• Thread Information