• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Contest #1 - What Question Has Not Been Asked?

Soleil Shepherd

Do any of you encounter issues where you are being sued for Mould or Mould Spores? The reason I ask is that my insurance policy specifically notes that I am not insured for this, and then it adds an extension covering me for 250K.

When I got the policy I wanted 2 Million liability which is apparently what I have, however there seem to be many exclusions that my broker failed to tell me about. One of them being the above.

Do you think 250K is enough? I also noticed that I am not covered if there are any damages due to pollutants, this flagged me as I am now wondering if they consider our soaps to be polutants?

They have also excluded coverage for acid washes and sand blasting very specific on our policy.

Sorry for the usual long post, the earlier post on insurance made me think to ask...

And Why is it so hard to get coverage for Mobile Pressure Washing????:confused::confused: