• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Finally, a Minnesota presence...

Mike Schoeben

Mike from A-1 Pressure Washing checking in. Hello to all. Looks like some familiar faces here, so I'll be contributing as well.

For those who don't know us, we are a commercial and residential contractor. Our commercial work includes flat concrete, building restoration, and graffiti removal. Our residential work focuses on deck and fence refinishing, house washing, and roof cleaning. I am always available to take a call, or help with advice if I can.

Carlos Gonzales

Mike,

Welcome aboard and great to see you over here at the UAMCC. Yes, your views, suggestions and advice will be a positive influence on this board.

Appreciate you stopping over here!

Whats the weather like in MN?

Mike Schoeben

Thank you Ken and Carlos. Carlos, the weather is COLD here (20 degrees and flurries). All my rigs are winterized and I'm staying indoors for the next four months, LOL.