Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: UAMCC at 2000+ members

Default Re: UAMCC at 2000+ members

where do you think the grant money comes from?
    JC Power Wash & Soft Wash LLC
    Jim Chesmore
    609-412-3033
    www.JCSoftWash.com

Quote Originally Posted by JCinNJ View Post
    where do you think the grant money comes from?
    Generally its from the Federal Gov't if I understand this correctly. You need people to lobby in our behalf to get these grants. These people are call Lobbyist and you need these people on your side. ITs somewhat complicated but if you can show why the the non profit org needs a Federal Grant for Education purposes for its many members then possibly it can be done. Dislike your Gov't if you must but don't overlook your gov't if there is money that your entitled to as an org. That is my message.

John, I did some research on this in the early formation days of the org. Generally speaking, 501(c)(6) orgs are not eligible for public grants.
    Ken Fenner
    PressurePros, Inc
    House Washing
    Pressure Washing Companies

Generally its from the Federal Gov't if I understand this correctly
    Nope, its generally from me, the tax payer. The government has no place taking my money and giving it to people who THEY think deserves it. This is one of the reasons the fed is so huge, people find out they can get money so they vote for the one who will get them the most. I would rather support a lobbyist that petitions the government to start cutting out these crap wealth redistribution programs and let us keep our money.

Quote Originally Posted by RMedbery View Post
    Nope, its generally from me, the tax payer. The government has no place taking my money and giving it to people who THEY think deserves it. This is one of the reasons the fed is so huge, people find out they can get money so they vote for the one who will get them the most. I would rather support a lobbyist that petitions the government to start cutting out these crap wealth redistribution programs and let us keep our money.
    Thank you for saving me some typing, well said
    JC Power Wash & Soft Wash LLC
    Jim Chesmore
    609-412-3033
    www.JCSoftWash.com

don't overlook your gov't if there is money that your entitled to
    Might as well try to explain quantum physics and string theory to me because just like the above statement I will never be able to understand that train of thought.

• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information