• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Jeff LeCours

The UAMCC now has 500 members signed up on the BB. To all of you, please feel welcome to post, ask questions, put up some pictures of you work, network, learn and share. If it wasn't for the BBS, I would probably still be afraid of bleach and taking 4 hours to wash a 1 hour house wash

WELCOME all and join on in

GO UAMCC

Terry Miller

I believe there are too many lurkers out there. People looking for an answer, but afraid to ask. Remember on this BBS, everyone is equal. We have 1 man shops and a few very large businesses. Doesn't matter. No question is dumb or not worth asking. As Jeff stated, here is where we learn alot. People with knowledge will most often share their thoughts and ideas. The learning curve for pressure washing can be cut immensly if you want it bad enough. I second the idea of start shareing ideas and ask questions. Everyone is here to help. Thank you.