• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Texas Contractors

E-P-W

Shaved ice mostly in my area.
You just can't beat one on a hot day in texas:Smiley-2046:

Why do you ask? (if you dont mind)

James VanHandle

UAMCC-Member
Move to Florida......They need more contractors there...lol

Ken,
We looked into purchasing a Ritas Ice Here in Nj. Wow! are we loaded with them! We are going to do some DuDillagence in north carolina this winter for Ritas or some other ice cream place. Good minds think alike!!! We may be starting a second cleaning division down there aswell.Ken, We killed it this year, absolutly killed it.We stayed on our advertising worked our old customers and after i stepped away from the wand i went after commercial accounts,we landed the bigest contract in the stae for Burger Kings,Applebees,Rite Aids and a few more steak houses. We just completed another big estate in Princeton(26,000 Sq Ft) Limestone acid washdown.
Call me when you get a chance this winter.We will go get some lunch!

Jimmy V

Jeff LeCours

Ken,
We looked into purchasing a Ritas Ice Here in Nj. Wow! are we loaded with them! We are going to do some DuDillagence in north carolina this winter for Ritas or some other ice cream place. Good minds think alike!!! We may be starting a second cleaning division down there aswell.Ken, We killed it this year, absolutly killed it.We stayed on our advertising worked our old customers and after i stepped away from the wand i went after commercial accounts,we landed the bigest contract in the stae for Burger Kings,Applebees,Rite Aids and a few more steak houses. We just completed another big estate in Princeton(26,000 Sq Ft) Limestone acid washdown.
Call me when you get a chance this winter.We will go get some lunch!

Jimmy V

Sounds like some great contracts and projects. Congrats

Adrian Carrier

Do you folks have water
Ken there are bodies of water everywhere in Texas.

ice and or soft service cream stands
(I did not change your words at all):headshakesmile-fast
Sometimes there is ice in the Winter.
Soft service cream stands, Ken? Really, what are you driving at my man?

in your area? Are they popular?
Yes, downtown, after you pass through Alamo Heights and Broadway.
Ask for Rita. She has a wooden leg, but, incase you get mugged it doubles as a weapon. They are very popular.

......you didn't really expect a serious answer out of me on this did you.