Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Gift Ideas for good customers? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Gift Ideas for good customers?

Default Re: Gift Ideas for good customers?

In the middle of a recession, we've seen our business grow to where now we are now giving a new fully equipped, 3500 diesel truck to the Feds every year for the last 3 years. ( The additional price we have to pay in taxes vs 3 years ago). If I am paying that kind of extra money to the Gov, just imagine what the added income is now.
    Wait..................I thought I remember you saying if you paid ANY taxes you need to find a new accountant.

Is he a golfer? get him a tee time at a local course.

Nice car? detailing shop gift certificate.

Rebate check...

outside the box right now..
    Gary Schell

717-877-0459

Quote Originally Posted by RMedbery View Post
    Wait..................I thought I remember you saying if you paid ANY taxes you need to find a new accountant.
    Close, we actually went over our limit in sales each year for the last three years. This coming year will be our 4th year over and because of our income property now, we will be way over our goal. Thats a good thing until Uncle Sam comes a knocking.

Wife want me to slow down. Money is not everything.... but it sure helps !

Quote Originally Posted by PressurePros View Post
    I am thinking along the same lines as you guys. Jim, your idea would definitely have the most impact. I guess I am a bit torn on that one as it is so personal. I like the guy but don't necessarily want to be his friend. He may love our work and like me enough but obligating him to a ballgame makes me a bit tentative. I'll mill this one around today.

On a different note, in my search, I think I found an awesome present for my better deck customers. Just about every deck we do has a grill bigger than the stove in my kitchen.

http://www.rushimprint.com/view_prod...roductID=19161
    Ken,
    I make my own wine in my cellar and give out to good customers,they cant get home made wine just anywere. But a gift cert to a nice restaurant allways works.

Jimmy V
    James VanHandel
    Pressure Washing, Roof, Restaurant, Parking garage, Commercial building restoration
    All of new jersey
    609-738-3100
    innovativewash@aol.com
    www.innovativepressurecleaning.com

Ken, I have given out home made Wine also with a home made label of there House restoration on it. Also have made music CD's with before and after photo's . I have season tickets to the theater and have given seats away ( great seats).

Aged liquor, Wine, top shelf stuff is always good. Lap dance at Mr lucky's ! Dinner for two and a LIMO !
    Diamond Jim's LLC
    Wood & Stone Restoration
    Pressure Cleaning
    Waterbury CT

James Foley

A 1 hour message from a massuse (sorry I cant spell)

Starbucks gift cards make great gifts

Doug Rucker-Owner/Operator
    Certified NCE Instructor
    We own and operate a School for Pressure Washing, Roof Cleaning, and Soft Washing http://www.pressurecleaningschool.com
    Check out our ONLINE PRESSURE WASHING SCHOOL with over 160 videos https://www.pressurecleaningschool.c...ashing-school/
    Free FREE Events www.uamccevents.com

Quote Originally Posted by Doug Rucker View Post
    Starbucks gift cards make great gifts
    Ive given out a few of them

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk
    Arkansas Pro Wash is an awesome Pressure Washing Company that specializes in Sidewalk Cleaning and Gum Removal. Check us out on Facebook. Call or Text 501-580-0223.<marquee> Free FREE Events www.uamccevents.com </marquee>

Just be very careful about the publicly traded companies

Ron Musgraves text me for
    questions 480-522-5227 Pressure Washing Institute.com

• Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information