• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

thanks uamcc

Lonnie Greenwood

got a bid from uamcc last month to wash equipment in nj almost 4000 pieces 4 times a year at 24 defrent locations on the turn pike man i cant wait for next year it will be a good one for us i am so glad to be apart of the uamcc family, go uamcc:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Carlos Gonzales

got a bid from uamcc last month to wash equipment in nj almost 4000 pieces 4 times a year at 24 defrent locations on the turn pike man i cant wait for next year it will be a good one for us i am so glad to be apart of the uamcc family, go uamcc:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

So you got the contract?

Bryan Otten

Great job,,,, Lonnie:Smiley-2109: Driving them home....It's a nice trip from home But think when you start them in feb. in NJ it is going to be COLD!!!!!

Nick Campanale

thats what they make warm clothes for bryan:yes::yes::yes:

Hey Lonnie im happy for you, dress warm and knock em out. Not many contractors will travel that far and thats where the name mobile contract cleaning came from.

I am working on that 4 state contract now and will let you know how it works out. Good to see you guy's networking together, maybe one day we will all be on the same page.:clap:

Lonnie Greenwood

Hey Lonnie im happy for you, dress warm and knock em out. Not many contractors will travel that far and thats where the name mobile contract cleaning came from.

I am working on that 4 state contract now and will let you know how it works out. Good to see you guy's networking together, maybe one day we will all be on the same page.:clap:

thats what networking is right im sure you will have your bags packed and ready to go when the call comes thanks for the other thing to we are working on im going to work now but i will get that to you tomorrow thanks alot nick and every one else for the support .:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes: go uamccc

James VanHandle

UAMCC-Member
Hey go get em Lonnie!!

Lonnie,
Hey our company is located in Nj and if you need something give a yell. We have hot and cold rigs . If its in the winter we may be able to help you out! We are very booked(SLAMED)for the next two months.
Give us a shout when you are up here. We are registered with the NJTP and do emergency cleanup kind of work when they need.

Jimmy V:cheers2:

Carlos Gonzales

Lonnie,
Hey our company is located in Nj and if you need something give a yell. We have hot and cold rigs . If its in the winter we may be able to help you out! We are very booked(SLAMED)for the next two months.
Give us a shout when you are up here. We are registered with the NJTP and do emergency cleanup kind of work when they need.

Jimmy V:cheers2:

Outstanding...way to network guys.

Hey Jimmy...you gonna make Orlando bro?