• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

UAMCC at MB RT

DJ Carroll

Sorry i cudn't make it guys .... and I realy am sorry to mike k I left him hanging at the last min. I have a business showcase thursday and didn't realize it was a fri sat rt ... I cudn't miss the show case tho ...

Sold~

$500 worth of business card work
A Banner
A HW

and also got 12 HW leads ... :clap:

DON'T HAVE TOO MUCH FUN AT MASTER's W/O ME JL lol ...... Royal Flush Baby!!!

Carlos Gonzales

Having a great time in MB. Great showing from ALL UAMCC Members here ~ 20+ members and they all showed their support!!

3 New Contractor Members are on the Books and 3-4 are looking to sign up. 3 solid prospects for Supplier Membership also....

Way To Go UAMCC :clap::clap:

Guy Blackmon

Hope this shows up. We had a great time.

Attachments

• Beach pic RT 006.jpg
    Beach pic RT 006.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 52

Guy Blackmon

Heres some more, this was a great RT on so many levels. No drama, issues addressed, dialog, communication.

I can't begin to describe the level of pofessionalism from everyone involved in this RT.

Ron M. has really out done himself on this one!!!

Attachments

• MB RT 018.jpg
    MB RT 018.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 49
  • MB RT 016.jpg
    MB RT 016.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 49

RMedbery

So, were there a lot of greasers there? And did yall get anything out of the presentations of IKECA, Nel Dilg and Daryl Mirza, Doc Reisman?

Jeff LeCours

Didnt see but a couple greasers

Good RT, lots of good contractors to hang out with, I really enjoyed it

It was great to see that so many UAMCC Contractors and Vendor Members were at the Event. We did have a few sign up and several more interested, But man there was a lot of UAMCC folks, many going to sign up for the convention. Some great support from the UAMCC Vendors telling everyone about the convention also.

Good show!

Jeff LeCours

Didnt see but a couple greasers

Good RT, lots of good contractors to hang out with, there was around 100 contractors and lots of contractors asking some good questions, I liked talking to some of the new contractors that were trying to start up and do it the right way. I really enjoyed it

It was great to see that so many UAMCC Contractors and Vendor Members were at the Event. We did have a few sign up and several more interested, But man there was a lot of UAMCC folks, many going to sign up for the convention. Some great support from the UAMCC Vendors telling everyone about the convention also.

Guy Blackmon

Guy,

Put names with the faces, please

Doug, you name them they were there!!!

Networking out the yang!!

I know everyone was thinking that, with the way things have been going that there would be attitudes and conflict, nothing could be further from the truth!!!

A lot of communication going on, which was great to see!!!

Lonnie Greenwood

I just got home man what a great time this event for us was great i met a lot of guys there man i cant wait till orlando thanks every one who had a hand in putting this show on learned a lot of stuff i have talked to a lot of you guys on the phone it was great meeting you guyds for the first time time to go to go to work :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Last edited:

Carlos Gonzales

Hope this shows up. We had a great time.

I am still sleepy but made it back to Cali.

Guy - THANK YOU for the day out on the links with Roger and Kory. For me this was one of the highlights of the trip for me. 4 guys getting together and just playing golf and shooting the 'chit. 18 holes of golf and not one mention about the pressure washing industry ~ imagine that!

....I did mention on the 11 hole that it was great that we are out here golfing and none of us brought up the pressure washing industry.....when I said that, Guy just smiled and said...."just keep on golfing Buddy"....

Thanks for the good times on the links!

Randall Brooks

Had a good time guys, great meeting new folks. Was affraid we were going to get rained out all weekend but it turned out nice. Good to see ya again Carlos.

Los,
Happy to hear you made it home safe.It was a pleasure finally meeting you in person.I wish we had got a chance to talk a little more,but Tony was trying keep you all to himself....lol.
Jeff L and David Vicars are great guys and do an outstanding job representing Uamcc.
We got in about 11pm last night. 75 miles east of MB we had a tread and belt come off a tire on the front passengers side.The truck has some minor body damage,but we found a tire place in Turbeville,S.C that helped us out on a Sunday with 2 used tires.The front drivers side had a belt seperating.It explained the wobble the truck developed just before we got in MB Friday night.Thank God one of them didn't blow out @ 80mph.

Carlos Gonzales

Funny story here cause Scott introduced himself TWICE to me and finally on the Third time I realized who he was....MY BAD. Scott...Finally met you and I am damn glad that I did. You and your wife are #1 and Yes...I do wish we had more time to talk but it is good to finally put a name to the face.

Good Folks...Good Times

Los,
Happy to hear you made it home safe.It was a pleasure finally meeting you in person.I wish we had got a chance to talk a little more,but Tony was trying keep you all to himself....lol.
Jeff L and David Vicars are great guys and do an outstanding job representing Uamcc.
We got in about 11pm last night. 75 miles east of MB we had a tread and belt come off a tire on the front passengers side.The truck has some minor body damage,but we found a tire place in Turbeville,S.C that helped us out on a Sunday with 2 used tires.The front drivers side had a belt seperating.It explained the wobble the truck developed just before we got in MB Friday night.Thank God one of them didn't blow out @ 80mph.

Daniel Hulbert

Hey Carlos: It was good to see you!! Thanks for the information on the web site questions I had. You have my info if you need help in Orlando My wife and I would love to assist. Would like to get on the golf course as well have not heard any info on that let me know if there is something planned. The MB RT was great second year as well Im not very good at socializing but I meet a lot of really nice guys and gals in the industry just hoping to get more involved and be able to meet more people Im looking forward to Orlando I think its going to a big event. Thanks to all the vendors who helped make this RT the hugh success that it was.

Randall Brooks

We got in about 11pm last night. 75 miles east of MB we had a tread and belt come off a tire on the front passengers side.The truck has some minor body damage, QUOTE]

75 Miles EAST of MB? My guess it was the corall reef you hit. And with only minor body damage,,,,LOL...You said ya drive fast...how much water damage you get before ya get 75 miles off shore in a pick up truck? Now thats some Red Neck fishin right there.