• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

UAMCC at MB RT

We got in about 11pm last night. 75 miles east of MB we had a tread and belt come off a tire on the front passengers side.The truck has some minor body damage, QUOTE]

75 Miles EAST of MB? My guess it was the corall reef you hit. And with only minor body damage,,,,LOL...You said ya drive fast...how much water damage you get before ya get 75 miles off shore in a pick up truck? Now thats some Red Neck fishin right there.

Hahahaaha....we were skipping from wave to wave before it let loose.Okay so we were 75 miles west.

Jeff LeCours

Hey Carlos: It was good to see you!! Thanks for the information on the web site questions I had. You have my info if you need help in Orlando My wife and I would love to assist. Would like to get on the golf course as well have not heard any info on that let me know if there is something planned. The MB RT was great second year as well Im not very good at socializing but I meet a lot of really nice guys and gals in the industry just hoping to get more involved and be able to meet more people Im looking forward to Orlando I think its going to a big event. Thanks to all the vendors who helped make this RT the hugh success that it was.

Hey Daniel,

Good to see you, I didnt even realize it was you at first, just so many contractors and my memory is getting OLD LOL, sorry we didnt get to shoot the chit more. we will in Orlando

Good RT!!!!!

Daniel Hulbert

Thanks Jeff, You have my contact info just let me know what you need and we can assist you. The wife said she was bored in MB so I told her we will put her to work in Orlando and she said OK so don't hesitate to use our help. I told Carlos I would like to golf with some of you guys if there is anything going on I'm not real good but I can drink beer!!!!Dan

tdemaree

MB was a blast, thank you all, it was great to meet Carlos, JL, and everyone else. Carlos; great way to spend the time slot for the UAMCC introduction, for contractors, by contractors, defined by the quality of contractor involved. Something which continually reinforces the need for the UAMCC is the reaction of my other trade colleagues when they hear I was at a power washing convention last weekend.. the typical response is "I didn't know there was such a thing. Why do you need a power washing convention" Let's change that attitude among our other trade peers! Can't wait to hear the results from the BOD run off.