• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

UAMCC at MB RT

Jeff LeCours

Hey the UAMCC will be well represented at the MB RT me , Carlos, Dave V and I think Mike K will be there from the Transition Team and many members. Got any questions, want to shoot the chit, want to join, want to hang out just come and talk with us

Hey i might even have unofficial ****tail hour one night at a local establishment LOL

But really looking forward to seeing everyone

Carlos Gonzales

I get in Wednesday...heading to the links with Guy B, Kory and Mike C. Meetings Thursday night with many people....ahhh....looking forward to seeing some old friends.

Carlos Gonzales

I arrived a while ago after a very long flight/day (been up since 2:30 am...whaaaaaaa).

Jeff, Kory, Ron, Lonnie, Jason and a few other were at the hotel. Good to see folks.

Gonna go shopping for my daughter tomorrow to help cheer her up! I walked by the conference room where the meeting is going to take place and I saw Ron in there knocking out the back wall with a sledge hammer...I guess a lot of folks have signed up!!

Gene Fivel

I get in Wednesday...heading to the links with Guy B, Kory and Mike C. Meetings Thursday night with many people....ahhh....looking forward to seeing some old friends.

Hey Carlos I have a question.....call me if you get a chance....Gene 979-412-1294:yes::redcard:

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Hey Jeff,
Ron has posted some cool pictures already. Didn't know you and Tracy from Sunbrite were so close:biggrin:

On a serious note send my condolence to Pete if what I heard was true.

Jeff LeCours

Hey Jeff,
Ron has posted some cool pictures already. Didn't know you and Tracy from Sunbrite were so close:biggrin:

On a serious note send my condolence to Pete if what I heard was true.

Ya he's kind of cute. LOL, Just having fun at the beach. To bad you and Kathy couldnt make it, met a few UAMCC contractors I never met before and talked to a few contractors that are going to be joining and or going to the convention

Plus I am passing out the KOOLAID....really I got to go buy some more, I already ran out of the Tropical fruit, I think I'll get cherry next. LOL having fun with it all:biggrin:

Terry Miller

Happy to hear you all are enjoying the day. Don't worry though, I am taking care of business while you are there. I am calling all your business contacts and said you moved to MB! LOL I hope to be a Billionair by the time this is over. You all enjoy the beach and golfing. Party down and do what you must. We are working overtime to get this work completed by the time you get back home. If you wish, stay a few more days. I'm still getting calls every hour.
Seriously, Have a great networking event and learn what you can. Is this where the big unit is going to be given away? I've heard about it for over a year now. I also received at least 8 pieces of mail and faxes inviting me to come there. I'd hate to pay for the advertising! Invite all our Brothers and Sisters to orlando. I'd like to talk to everyone of them. Go UAMCC!!!!
"By Contractors for Contractors!"

Attachments

• 263319_f520.jpg
    263319_f520.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 26

Tony Szabo

Hey john boy,
See you did not come to mb-rt. Last Minute thing for me, Deb let me go for the weekend. It would have been good to see you again, but twice in a month to have your presents would have made my day. You inspire me to buy equipment at excellent prices for some reason. Its been a ok show and just getting back from Friday night dinner and a few cold totties!

Now off to bed to get ready to see who wins the skid 2marrow at the show. Odds are high but someone has got to win!