• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Never forget

Jeff LeCours

God Bless all the victims of 9/11 and God Bless all that have fought for us

If you get a chance watch Inside 9/11 on Nat. Geo. I watch that at least a few times a year. I get so mad and it brings a tear to my eyes several times watching it

God Bless

The Cleaning Doctor

Contributing Member
+1000

It was good to see flight 93 honored at last nights game also.

We can't afford to forget what happened on that day. Where were you when you found out? I was at work but we took the TV in the conf. room and somehow got it to work (no cable) and we saw the second plane hit the towers. Those images should not be taken off the air but replayed several times a year just to remind people what we are fighting for. People forget all too soon.

Jeff LeCours

+1000

It was good to see flight 93 honored at last nights game also.

We can't afford to forget what happened on that day. Where were you when you found out? I was at work but we took the TV in the conf. room and somehow got it to work (no cable) and we saw the second plane hit the towers. Those images should not be taken off the air but replayed several times a year just to remind people what we are fighting for. People forget all too soon.

+10,000

I have said that to my wife, they should be played over and over so we never forget and never let our guard down again

My wife was getting ready for work and I was watching the news and then blam it comes on TV about the 1st plane. I dont think I ever watched TV for so many hours that day and for many days after. The 2nd plane hitting I actually almost couldnt even believe it was really happening. God I wish it never happened. I wish there wasn't so much extremism in this world, sad & sick

God Bless the victims and soldiers and God Bless our great country

GO USA

Florin Nutu

It was my day off from work. My brother called me and told me when the first one hit but couldnt get tv to work. I rushed to Denny's and sat there all day in their bar watching. Alot of emotions came out of me that day.