• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Finished Deck, Fence and Bench today.

The Cleaning Doctor

Contributing Member
Here are some pics of wood restoration I completed today in Adams, TN. They are going to call back in the spring for the rest of the fence.

Attachments

• DSC06690.jpg
    DSC06690.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 46
  • DSC06694.jpg
    DSC06694.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 48
  • DSC06726.jpg
    DSC06726.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 49
  • DSC06724.jpg
    DSC06724.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 49
  • DSC06725.jpg
    DSC06725.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 51

The Cleaning Doctor

Contributing Member
All of it was Bakers Super Cedar Dark. It was alot darker when it went on the fence but lightened up after the second coat dried. Man that fence can soak up the stain.

Ken Fenner

Okay I knew you were gonna use the BSCD on a project, wasn't sure it was this one. Go back in a week and look at the final tone and the way it dives. That's when it looks AWESOME. You did nice work on this project, Pat.

To take away that slightly chocolatey tone of the SCD, my mentor for this product had me blend in SC. To me, that 50/50 blend is the perfect deck color.