• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Our new work shirt incorporating the UAMCC logo.

Hey Carlos, see the post above.... I didn't say people can't or shouldn't promote membership in orgs, I do it all the time. My point was this is a company's marketing material. In my opinion it should be used to promote your own company. I'm a firm believe in marketing ones services at every opportunity, I just thought that having the UAMCC logo placed on his shirt in that way was more promotive of the UAMCC than his company.

Don I've never met you I've only seen your posts on the boards so I'll keep this short, your past actions and comments are unbecoming of a BOD member and I don't care what you think. Hows that?

I believe were all entitled to our opinions and I'm just trying to help out Lonnie so lets stick to the topic and act like a professional..

Hey Lonnie,

I completly understand your reasons for doing this, I also promote my memberships to orgs but I'm careful to not blend them together to much, it may confuse possible clients as to who you and your company are. I guess what I'm trying to say is keep your companies brand uncluttered.

Nice game Henry.

I enjoyed our conversation while you and Pete Marentay were in town in Feb. for the alliance stuff.......remember that? If not, please reconsider how you indulge in your "recreational activities." Just a friendly reminder for you, just in case......Greg Nash was sitting there, as was Chris Francis and a few others.

We can and should "stick to the topic" but you won't be ****ing in every thread that you think you can. How's that?......speaking of "professional."

Henry Bockman

Nice game Henry.

I enjoyed our conversation while you and Pete Marentay were in town in Feb. for the alliance stuff.......remember that? If not, please reconsider how you indulge in your "recreational activities." Just a friendly reminder for you, just in case......Greg Nash was sitting there, as was Chris Francis and a few others.

We can and should "stick to the topic" but you won't be ****ing in every thread that you think you can. How's that?......speaking of "professional."

I appologize your right, we did meet in Florida. I don't have one of the best memmories but, I don't drink.

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Yup I never known Henry to drink....alchohol that is but Coffee..man he can bring up the bottom line at any coffee house in a heartbeat. Henry is the coffee king...Maybe he should invest in the coffee bean and become an importer.

As for advertising the UAMCC whatever works for your company then go with that. No need to get mad at each other on what one thinks over the other. We all learn from each others idea's/thoughts. I do like the way Lonnie put the logo on his **** but for me that would be a bit to much. A smaller logo would work for me and also I like the idea of putting the Logo on the truck. I may do that in the future since I;ve done it in the past.

Speaking of orgs quickly and a bit off topic but today I got seperate emails from the UAMCC and the PWNA for potential job leads. How;s that for a day???? SWEET!!!!

Ken Fenner

I understand where Henry is coming from though some things may be best left unsaid. I'm guilty of crossing that line sometimes. Every business owner does what is best for him or her.

I think the shirts look great. If Lonnie, the business owner that will be wearing them thinks so too, then life is good. I think it depends on the reason a business owner is involved in the org at this early stage of its life. If it is another logo among the many feathers one proudly displays then I understand not having the desire to overly promote it. If you believe in your heart that this organization above others will help promote this industry as a whole, why not wave that flag proudly? One day, having that logo on your truck or uniform will hold weight. A new org cannot accomplish that on its own.

Jeff LeCours

I just got a UAMCC logo tattoo, my wife says its a little overboard. Its right next to my Mom tattoo

Like Ken said its up to the company what they want to do

You all have a great UAMCC Day

Russ Spence

I just got a UAMCC logo tattoo, my wife says its a little overboard. Its right next to my Mom tattoo

Like Ken said its up to the company what they want to do

You all have a great UAMCC Day
well that balances out the butt area for sure the left side did look bare from what I hear now ya got one on each cheek:ban:

Sorry Jeff I just could not resist:rolleyes:

Jeff LeCours

well that balances out the butt area for sure the left side did look bare from what I hear now ya got one on each cheek:ban:

Sorry Jeff I just could not resist:rolleyes:

I put it there for when someone gives me crap up about the UAMCC I can tell them to kiss my as* LOL brother, I couldn't resist either

Rumor has it you are coming to MB RT, 1st shots on me:yes:

Russ Spence

I put it there for when someone gives me crap up about the UAMCC I can tell them to kiss my as* LOL brother, I couldn't resist either

Rumor has it you are coming to MB RT, 1st shots on me:yes:
ahhhhh the ole rumor mill is churning once again!

I will not be there, We are leaving Sunday for Louisiana, Mississippi, Florida, South Bama, Georgia and Tennessee (not in that order) Got to go clean my fall centers!

Dont forget me on the fist round, just say heres one for the Big Dummy!:clap::redcard:

topcoat

Contributing Member
Lonnie thats a nice looking shirt. I dont find it the least bit confusing. I think its win-win...whats not to like about that?