• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

New site, 2009 meeting

Mathew Johnson

Once upon a time, there was a page on Contractor Events dedicated exclusively to Ron's appearances - Thad named them Rontractors. It used to be funny.....now it's simply a re-direct for those who may be spelling challenged.

OK, I didn't know that. I just saw where you registered rontractorsevents.com on October 1 2008. It is cool that you are giving him a redirect for people looking for his events.

Jeff LeCours

Thank you DJ for the kudos :)

And Ron is correct - I had no idea that PWI had that page or feature. I also think Ron is doing quite a job with his plans and events.

Contractor Events was never intended just for pressure washing stuff, hence the name CONTRACTOR EVENTS - Early on I aimed at the folks I was familiar with. The fact that Ron is handling pressure washing is just less on my plate allowing me the time and focus to expand other industry events and educational opportunities.

Pressurewashingevents.com will ultimately become the pressure washing page on ContractorEvents.com. Rontractor was the tongue-in-cheek page from months ago :)

And Ron, whether you don't remember or don't want to admit - you DID meet me on Friday night in Myrtle Beach... Jeff LeCours was holding the camera :) I just got out of the frame range!

Huh. not starting anything I don't even remember Ron being at the lounge Friday night but for about one minute while I was there. He might of been, I might be wrong. I left around 10 pm I didnt want to drink that much since I had to my first public speaking ( now saturday I did have two zanex and a half a beer and I was ready to talk LOL). I don't know maybe I missed it. No biggie anyway. maybe you two will meet someday. I don't even think I had my famous throw away camera with me that night I dont have any pictures at all from Friday night wish I did it was a good night

Roger Gothorp

RON!! ProPowerWashEvents.com It makes perfect sense - even though the bbs is pressurewashinginstitute - it still is from the ProPowerWash site, right? Your events are for Pro(fessional)Power Wash(ers) Helloooo :)

Terry Miller

Look at all the talk about two events planners? You all do know there are many professional companys dating back years before most posters here were born? Believe me. It is nice to have new ones to bring in their ideas. But remember no one here invented the events planning. Next someone will say they invented Pressure washing! LOL I applaud everyones attempt to their claim to fame. But think about it, we were not here at the beginning of time? The PDCA was started in 1884. No one in our lifetime can say they started anything, only improved it. Same with PWing. Nameing anything after myself is as important as saying I own the PW business in my state or town. The comment eariler about using names and tags to lead someone elsewhere is correct. We all know it is done and all take it for what it is worth. I love it when some names another contractor a Master, Dr. or whatever. That is funny. I enjoy the comedy. Keep it up Please it adds fun to the posts. Thank You.

Roger Gothorp

Terry - Ron didn't coin "Rontractor Events", it was an attempt at humor that has since gone a little wrong :)

The bigger picture here is that at least some of the "unfriendly" banter has shifted back to a mutual understanding and cooperative attitude place :) Plus, there's actually 3 now, including the rebirth of grassrootsevents.

We all like the comedy once in a while :clap:

Terry Miller

Celeste,
Thank you. I didn't mean any harm. Only attaching a name to someone is funny and could lead to a bad situation? To call someone an expert is only an opinion, unless they have something to back it up? Years of experience doesn't make anyone an expert, Or making millions a year. Look at what they pay the leaders of GM, Ford, etc. They cannot run a business and still have a title! LOL It is really funny what people think they are, vs. what we really are.
I know you are doing a great service for contractors. Ron also is doing what he believes is correct. I just wanted to point out there are hundreds of groups using many different companys for running their programs. They are all needed and make organizations run better. Thank you for your service. I appreciate having businesses grow my business.

Jeff LeCours

Celeste,
Thank you. I didn't mean any harm. Only attaching a name to someone is funny and could lead to a bad situation? To call someone an expert is only an opinion, unless they have something to back it up? Years of experience doesn't make anyone an expert, Or making millions a year. Look at what they pay the leaders of GM, Ford, etc. They cannot run a business and still have a title! LOL It is really funny what people think they are, vs. what we really are.
I know you are doing a great service for contractors. Ron also is doing what he believes is correct. I just wanted to point out there are hundreds of groups using many different companys for running their programs. They are all needed and make organizations run better. Thank you for your service. I appreciate having businesses grow my business.

Sure helps if you have years of experience. I think if you develop a very good working model, have mastered it and have years of experience to back it up its a good chance you are an expert at it. I rather listen to someone that has years and made millions than to a lot of other people who think they know it all and share info that is invalid or isnt tried & true. Do I want to listen to the guy that made 100K a couple years or the guy who does millions every year for many years. I listen to all and look towards those with success to learn from. I will never stop learning, thats what great about seeking out those who will help