Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Convention Info Needed

Thread: Convention Info Needed

Default Convention Info Needed

Waited for someone else to call me to answer a question about the Convention but I guess they are too busy for us little contractors. Does anyone know if anyone will be picking up members from the airport? The Hotel does not have a shuttle and the cab ride is $45 each way...Or was this thought of ?

Serving Bryan-College Station-Huntsville-Madisonville Texas Area

Default Re: Convention Info Needed

hey if you need a ride call me i will pick you up Gene i live close to the airport no problem look forward to meeting you in orlando there is a ride for you just give me a call and let me know when you will be in and i will pick you up
    Last edited by Lonnie Greenwood; 09-20-2009 at 01:37 AM. Reason: spelling
    Lonnie and Nikki Greenwood
    ANR Pressure Washing, Inc
    Deltona, Florida
    386-232-4388 Office
    386-473-6809 Cell
    lonnie@anrpressurewashing.com [url]www.anrpressurewashing.com
    serving the following states FL GA SC NC TN VA TX Or and states in between Go UAMCC!!!!!!!

Thx Lonnie for your reply and phone call......Just thought it might need looked at before convention time.......

Serving Bryan-College Station-Huntsville-Madisonville Texas Area

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning Gene View Post
    Thx Lonnie for your reply and phone call......Just thought it might need looked at before convention time.......

will be talking about it on monday and carlos just left for the airport and he will give you a call latter thanks for letting us know this
    Lonnie and Nikki Greenwood
    ANR Pressure Washing, Inc
    Deltona, Florida
    386-232-4388 Office
    386-473-6809 Cell
    lonnie@anrpressurewashing.com [url]www.anrpressurewashing.com
    serving the following states FL GA SC NC TN VA TX Or and states in between Go UAMCC!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning Gene View Post
    Waited for someone else to call me to answer a question about the Convention but I guess they are too busy for us little contractors. Does anyone know if anyone will be picking up members from the airport? The Hotel does not have a shuttle and the cab ride is $45 each way...Or was this thought of ?
    I will ask Rob Huffman, he is the Convention Chairman. I thought I heard that there are shuttles, but cost or no cost I have no idea

Rob you out there?????

• Thread Information