• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

MB RT Thanks

Jeff LeCours

Well the MB RT is over, had a great time at the Myrtle Beach Round Table. there was probably 100 contractors and several vendors. I had a great time talking to contractors, its always the highlight and what these networking events are all about, NETWORKING and hanging with like minded people. Some real good speakers and info from the vendors was shared

Had a few UAMCC vendors their and a few others

Thanks Pete and his crew from SUNBRITE Tracy, Nicole & Mary. SUNBRITE GAVE THE SKID AWAY, it was cool to see the contractors almost nervous and excited trying their key to open the lock on the skid, you really could feel the excitement. A local contractor won the skid, Jay Burr, from Conway SC COOL, lucky guy. Thanks Sunbrite

Paul of Envirospec raffled gave away a nice 5,5 coldwater unit. The raffle was for Susiesfriends pet shelter. I think they raised $2600 WOW. I forget who won, but another lucky contractor

Also Seal & Lock was present and talked, Richard is a real nice guy and I see a lot of contractors interested in his products. Also Larry Hinckley from Delco was there, it was great to finally meet Larry, I got your JL T shirt coming to you Larry. Good stuff all around

Also want to thank NCE & Ron for the tables he let the different Orgs set up, the Window washers Org, the PWNA, PWNC & the UAMCC had tables. We had many many contractors stop by and ask questions and a few join the UAMCC, had many find out about the UAMCC Convention for the first time. All the orgs spoke and Carlos of the UAMCC spoke to all the attendees, I wasn't present during the presentation, I was home, my daughter was sick but Carlos asked during his presentation for all UAMCC contractor & vendor members to come up the the front of the room and there was about 20 or so that came up and many talked about the benefits of being a member. Its great to see the support and to know that UAMCC members are proud to be members of the UAMCC. I heard from many it was VERY cool to see all the UAMCC members up there. Go UAMCC

Thank you NCE/Ron for giving all the Orgs a chance to speak and it was great hanging with everyone!!!!!!!

Guy Blackmon

Jeff, it was great seeing you again!! Carlos, Roger, Kory and I had a great time playing golf Thurs.

Paul, it was very nice meeting you!!! I'm glad envirospec was able to raise so much money for such a worthy cause.

This Guy Is Ready For The PGA!!!!!!!

Attachments

• Beach pic RT 011 resize.jpg
    Beach pic RT 011 resize.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 21