• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

These guys need to be a member....

DJ Carroll

WOW. They are even based out of my area. I never heard of them though. They sure know how to get out of state rfps though.

I love all the info on the low pressure stuff .... some really good selling points on that site .... also great pic. i rele like how there site is set up

Jim Chesmore

I wonder what equipment they are using? It doesn't look like they are DSing but a chem tank to do buildings that size, with a pump, would need to be huge

Jeff LeCours

http://www.metrocleansystems.com/index.cfm

This is a freaking awesome website with loads of info!!!!

Somebody from the TT shud call and invite them to be a member !!!!

I just sent them an email and the PDF Brochure inviting them to come to the Convention & Tradeshow in October. If I don't hear from them, I will give them a call in a few days.

Anyone eles anyone thinks should join or at least come to the convention, email them the PDF of the convention and give them a call. I'd love to see them come and pick their brains. Good stuff DJ

DJ Carroll

I second the picking thier brain JL .... I may just give them a call this evening . . . . The big building cleaning market (i.e. 3 story+, banks, big churches, schools, condos, apartment buildings, and office buildings) is looking more and more appealing to me

Ken Fenner

DJ, when you joining the UAMCC? ::putting the pressure on::

Pull the trigger and join now. Then when you call you can use those sales skills to get them onboard.

$45/ month. We'd love to have you. :Smiley-2102: